FGR Tuesday 7pm (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I've only just seen this, so making a new thread in case anyone else doesn't know and arrives at HT!

rob9872

A lot of efl trophy games kick off at 7
I've not seen it before, but tomorrow of thirteen games, there is one more in Rotherham v Doncaster, but they're geographically much closer.

oucho

A lot of efl trophy games kick off at 7

This is right. I seem to remember that our games in this competition kicked off at 7pm last season, too.

In fact, I may be going mad but I feel like we went to Leyton Orient away 6 years and the game that night kicked off at 7pm, another JLP game.

Regardless, I will be there for this one - I only need this one and the new Spurs ground to complete the current 92 (or 91 if you discount Bury).

rob9872

This is right. I seem to remember that our games in this competition kicked off at 7pm last season, too.

In fact, I may be going mad but I feel like we went to Leyton Orient away 6 years and the game that night kicked off at 7pm, another JLP game.

Regardless, I will be there for this one - I only need this one and the new Spurs ground to complete the current 92 (or 91 if you discount Bury).
I don't count them unless I've seen City play there and despite having done more than 92, I'm still well short. Ticking it off is one of the reasons I want to go tomorrow as I missed the league encounter. Daughter wants to go too - she's just shy of 30 grounds at 12 and I think at her age I'd only been to Highfield Road and Filbert Street.

oucho

I don't count them unless I've seen City play there and despite having done more than 92, I'm still well short. Ticking it off is one of the reasons I want to go tomorrow as I missed the league encounter. Daughter wants to go too - she's just shy of 30 grounds at 12 and I think at her age I'd only been to Highfield Road and Filbert Street.

Good on her - I'm 3 x her age and my total with City only is 40, tomorrow will be number 41. That excludes grounds like West Ham where I saw us play at Upton Park but not the new ground. As a student I basically set out to do the 92, which I completed in 2010.

torchomatic

We went last season. Nice little ground, but not when it's raining and the walk up the hill is a killer.

Johhny Blue

......think it's to attract a bigger audience in Canada/USA.
Doesn’t help me. I have to present at a meeting from noon to 12:45 (7:00 to 7:45 G.M.T.) When I called the meeting I thought the timing was perfect. Hopefully we don’t have a 6 goal lead st half time and there’s some excitement to the second half.

CanadianCCFC

Doesn’t help me. I have to present at a meeting from noon to 12:45 (7:00 to 7:45 G.M.T.) When I called the meeting I thought the timing was perfect. Hopefully we don’t have a 6 goal lead st half time and there’s some excitement to the second half.
“Excitement”

skyblue1991

That is exactly the reason I am going.

Obviously want us to win but not fussed if we don't as its not a league game

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread