FFS, we won! (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Why so much anger towards our own fans, players and club. :facepalm:

Fighting amongst Cov fans at the game, really? :facepalm:

theferret

Close to drawing? Did they have a clear cut chance all game? Nothing like the Swindon game.

Only one team ever looked like winning today.

Nonleagueherewecome

We played sensibly with a lead, something we have failed to do all season! Hartlepool had lost one game in ten games, FFS-yet all I heard was the same miserable 4 bastards in B21-plus their even worse mate who came for the first time today-constantly booing and abusing our own players.

ccfc92

We played sensibly with a lead, something we have failed to do all season! Hartlepool had lost one game in ten games, FFS-yet all I heard was the same miserable 4 bastards in B21-plus their even worse mate who came for the first time today-constantly booing and abusing our own players.

exactly, we saw the game out. if we had of pushed too much, and we conceded, they would kick off, as it is, we kept the clean sheet, and they kick off :jerkit: pour favour :facepalm:

RoboCCFC90

Great result that we desperately needed and it doesn't matter how we get it, I don't agree with fans booing our own players, it's poor..

stupot07

exactly, we saw the game out. if we had of pushed too much, and we conceded, they would kick off, as it is, we kept the clean sheet, and they kick off :jerkit: pour favour :facepalm:

Yep, there were some groans around me when Wilson replaced cody, I had to remind them we were winning so didnt have to chase the game.

Ccfc1979

It'll be even worse soon when we sell out every game. Thre must be, what, 40,000 fans that said they wouldn't go up until SISU leave. We'll have to put big screens up outside!

Covstu

I couldn't believe the knob heads booing mcsheffrey today, what fucking morons. Why is this constructive?? it fecking isn't. No wonder our players get panicky at home because of idiots like them.

Shame it takes the shine of a decent win.

Users who are viewing this thread