Ffs - stop bickering and join together to get these ****s out! (1 Viewer)

skyblueiom

I know people all have their own views on the best way to protest but lets be honest we're not going to encourage 20k+ fans to come back, so lets be realistic, come together and stick with the brinner idea.

Personally I dont understand why fans wont boycott the cup match...one match out of 40 odd that may have the desired result - yet theres always a reason why!! As far as im concerned i dont see too many players putting 110% in every game, and the last thing we really need is a cup run as while we still have hope then the league must come first.

I read so many posts with reasons why it wont work - well how do you know until you try it? Answer - you dont, so stop whining and lets present a united front.

Nonleagueherewecome

Totally agree with the "lets stop bickering" sentiment, but in terms of the boycott I take a "live-and-let-live" approach. We shouldn't try to force people to not go if they want to, that's really not fair. However, if anyone is telling others not to boycott, I'd tell them to be equally understanding and respectful and just keep their trap shut! We are all fans, it's just we're choosing different ways to express that against Saints.

Last edited:

ICHAN

I know people all have their own views on the best way to protest but lets be honest we're not going to encourage 20k+ fans to come back, so lets be realistic, come together and stick with the brinner idea.

Personally I dont understand why fans wont boycott the cup match...one match out of 40 odd that may have the desired result - yet theres always a reason why!! As far as im concerned i dont see too many players putting 110% in every game, and the last thing we really need is a cup run as while we still have hope then the league must come first.

I read so many posts with reasons why it wont work - well how do you know until you try it? Answer - you dont, so stop whining and lets present a united front.
Don't think you will find many whining about those who are protesting.
If anything it is those who are wanting to protest pushing there views on others who do not want to protest and some (torch) have had things said against them because they may want to go to the match.
So why are these people any differant to those who want to protest?
They are all just as passionate about there team as those who want to protest.
I have put my personal views about what I think will happen and why and that is my opinion as this is yours and others who want to protest but I did not say anything about anyone whinging or being militant trying to force there views on others.

Users who are viewing this thread