Fester top of the Prem (1 Viewer)

Rodders1

Sorry I appear to have accidentally registered onto the Leicester forum.

Apologies I'll go find the Cov one now...

Grendel

I have sky but rarely watch premier games. I watched this one and the last couple that involved Bournemouth,

It's good in that dominance is going and the league is weaker.

I enjoyed Leicester winning but more enjoyed Chelsea's defeat. In typical Marinhiou style he has rubbished Ranieri as an old man who wins nothing and once again looks an arrogant posturing fool.

SlowerThanPlatt

I have sky but rarely watch premier games. I watched this one and the last couple that involved Bournemouth,

I enjoyed Leicester winning but more enjoyed Chelsea's defeat. In typical Marinhiou style he has rubbished Ranieri as an old man who wins nothing and once again looks an arrogant posturing fool.

Is that a genuine attempt of spelling Chelsea's managers name? I had you down as knowledgeable Grendel.

AngryAnt

I think that's just it. I personally have no feelings about Leicester (as others have said growing up in the 90s, Villa will always be the rivals) and its more about watching the 'big four' get thumped by an underdog more than anything else.

Wouldn't it be great if the wonderman of Chelsea managed to get them relegated? They wouldn't even consider sacking him, would they? Chelsea and Villa going down in the same year, couldn't possible happen, could it?

mechaishida

Is that a genuine attempt of spelling Chelsea's managers name? I had you down as knowledgeable Grendel.

I used to spell it 'Mourino', it's one of those that has a deceptive 'h' in it. I thought Grendel meant marinara style sauce for a minute.

Also, back on topic, whether Leicester remain in the top 5 is dependant on the Vardy-Mahrez combo, amongst other things; anyone think Vardy has hit his peak and will tail off?

He's 29 next month, can't see him bombing full pelt at the goal for much longer. Ranieri is an adept man, though, he'll keep this team thereabouts in the top 6, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread