Fester top of the Prem (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

I think you need to step back from the keyboard and chill out a bit, after you have climbed down from your high horse.
It's called having morals, and a sense of pride - I try to advise the little oik, he starts trolling, so I let him have it. Simple as that. Yet everyone rounds on the guy who defends himself aggressively. If you don't want me here, ban me. Otherwise, I'll probably do it again if someone takes the piss. And to be honest, Nick, I actually did enjoy posting here up until recently; but now it's very clear who gets away with what, and against whom.

mechaishida

So, at what point do we contact the authorities for his own safety?
And what does this achieve? Just shows a complete lack of imagination and ability to form any retort to what I said. Seems that dour, belligerent, half-arsed sarcasm is more convenient that acknowledging the points someone has made.

Nick

Administrator
It's called having morals, and a sense of pride - I try to advise the little oik, he starts trolling, so I let him have it. Simple as that. Yet everyone rounds on the guy who defends himself aggressively. If you don't want me here, ban me. Otherwise, I'll probably do it again if someone takes the piss. And to be honest, Nick, I actually did enjoy posting here up until recently; but now it's very clear who gets away with what, and against whom.

Nobody is defending.anybody, just pointing out your posts are a bit extreme.

Who gets away with what? It sounds like a kid in the playground, I'm not a teacher.

You are moaning about somebody else being aggressive?

It's an internet forum for god sake.

H

Huckerby

And what does this achieve? Just shows a complete lack of imagination and ability to form any retort to what I said. Seems that dour, belligerent, half-arsed sarcasm is more convenient that acknowledging the points someone has made.
Relax

covmark

Again, flawless logic, you must get banged more than a monk's drum then. Dirty, dirty little gyppo. If enough cretins agree with you, does it make you correct? Try not to go all cross-eyed thinking about that. Are you the type that shits the bed, but tries to blame it on the neighbour? Cos' wow, you're just so amazing and infallible. Irony isn't lost on you at all, is it? Now, quick, rally the cov elites down the Nisa, there's anuvver anti-cov nob in da forumz prayzing uvver teamz, i wuz neva confoosed, uncle biffa put the toofbrush up my ass honist, cov4life!!!! lols rofl etc I really, truly pity you.

fmc.gif

hill83

You are such a spanner. I like you.

covcity4life

Haha sorry boys, looks like I have created a monster!

Thr power of the gif!!! Now I know why people like hill83 wield it with such responsibility

mechaishida

Nobody is defending.anybody, just pointing out your posts are a bit extreme.Who gets away with what? It sounds like a kid in the playground, I'm not a teacher. You are moaning about somebody else being aggressive?
My posts are extreme, because the opposing idiocy is extreme. Little scenario for you: You're trying to talk sense to someone, in real life, but the moron you're trying to advise decides to deck you. Do you just lay there, whimpering? Or get back up and knock his teeth out?You know exactly what I'm on about; it's acceptable for certain members to say whatever they like, to whom they please. Nope, I said I defend myself aggressively, I didn't accuse anyone of being aggressive. Just unnecessarily provocative, because they know they'll: A.Get away with it and B. Their mates will back them up. I know I come across as abrasive and 'extreme', but the point is, have I been that way without idiotic, ignorant provocation? The answer is definitely no.

hill83

Again, flawless logic, you must get banged more than a monk's drum then. Dirty, dirty little gyppo. If enough cretins agree with you, does it make you correct? Try not to go all cross-eyed thinking about that. Are you the type that shits the bed, but tries to blame it on the neighbour? Cos' wow, you're just so amazing and infallible. Irony isn't lost on you at all, is it? Now, quick, rally the cov elites down the Nisa, there's anuvver anti-cov nob in da forumz prayzing uvver teamz, i wuz neva confoosed, uncle biffa put the toofbrush up my ass honist, cov4life!!!! lols rofl etc I really, truly pity you.

premier-league-06e6x6l.png

Reported for racism to travellers too. Well done.

mechaishida

Haha sorry boys, looks like I have created a monster!Thr power of the gif!!! Now I know why people like hill83 wield it with such responsibility
I'm surprised you can even have a shit without asking your mum for help, let alone embed a gif. This is what happens when you can't read properly. What do you do in real life when someone has an opinion different to yours? Torch their car? Shit through their letterbox?

matesx

It's forums culture im afraid.

You will encounter WUM trolls, half wits, gobby internet hardman retards and the chavvy uneducated types.
Most of whom would never dare confront you in the boozer.

Just try to ignore it and chill out.

covcity4life

I'm surprised you can even have a shit without asking your mum for help, let alone embed a gif. This is what happens when you can't read properly. What do you do in real life when someone has an opinion different to yours? Torch their car? Shit through their letterbox?

Go home and Send them a email with my thoughts then wait outside to see the monitor fly out the window.

Catch said monitor and sell it on eBay

Business and pleasure.

hill83

So is covcity4life actually a traveller? Wait, let's let him confirm it first, before you call the waaah-bulance.

Hmmm, it doesn't work like that I'm afraid buddy. I'll leave you to it though, don't want your keyboard to melt.

covcity4life

Is nice to know that I have "back up" on here though. A truly emotional thread.

Thank you my brothers.

*by brothers i mean cov fans, not leicester fans

hill83

Is nice to know that I have "back up" on here though. A truly emotional thread.

Thank you my brothers.

You were being a bit of a bellend to be fair. Car park at 1 and we'll sort this out. Bring a projector so I can still use gifs.

Manchester_sky_blue

Am I the only one who doesn't really give a shit either way? It would be good to see different teams win it and be a closer league, but I won't lose sleep unless it is the league we are in :)

I feel the same, totally ambivalent. If we end up back in the same league as Fester at some point then no doubt i'll take an interest but untill then........ meh........

Last edited:

mechaishida

Hmmm, it doesn't work like that I'm afraid buddy. I'll leave you to it though, don't want your keyboard to melt.
Ok then, well you'll have to report Rik Mayall too, God rest his soul, in the Carnival episode of Bottom he called the fair owner a ''thieving bastard gyppo''.Tell you what, I'll report it myself, and my little transgression. Bet the first thing the cops say to me is: ''Oh fuck off, son"

hill83

Ok then, well you'll have to report Rik Mayall too, God rest his soul, in the Carnival episode of Bottom he called the fair owner a ''thieving bastard gyppo''.Tell you what, I'll report it myself, and my little transgression. Bet the first thing the cops say to me is: ''Oh fuck off, son"

Hmmmm, a scripted tv show vs your actual words on a forum.

Excellent work. I bet you think the bloke who played Alf Garnett was a real racist too.

hill83

And I'm not offended or upset, in fact I'm quite pleased that you are being found out. Moany pants.

mechaishida

Hmmmm, a scripted tv show vs your actual words on a forum.Excellent work. I bet you think the bloke who played Alf Garnett was a real racist too.
Hahaha, you're a legend. So, if it's permissible for it to broadcast on TV, it's not real racism? Amazing logic there, pal.

hill83

And? By Hill's logic, it's retroactive racism.

You are going to have to explain how you have come to that conclusion. When it was you who said the tv
show/actor would need to be reported for racism. Not me.

You are ridiculous.

mechaishida

I'm not even on a wind up you clown.Someone deal with this, I've got work to do.
Course not, sweetheart. You're beyond ridiculous, a troll without a cause; signing in, looking for wind-up material and then gif'fing your way to accolades and adulation. Fuck off and do something productive with your life. By the way, if you take some reading classes with covcity4lifeforeverandever, you might see that the law does not encompass casual insults at a non-Romany Traveller as 'racism'. You great big fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread