Fester top of the Prem (2 Viewers)

F

furtle

discuss...

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
theres already a thread on this somewhere as you can see its been forgotten like them by the end of the season

Grendel

Good. I hope they stay there and win the premier league. It would be the best thing that has happened in football.

Terry Gibson's perm

Did you watch Panorama last night? Love the way the FBI are using RICO laws to prosecute the bastards.

No sorry I missed it as I forgot it was on and although I am away on holiday I was responding to works emails. I will watch it on I player, they are really after him and his fellow crooks.

Terry Gibson's perm

The Swiss are after them as well. But I think the worst one is that arsehole Warner

It is sad the money that has been moved into places it shouldn't be they are self serving pigs at FIFA, but I was listening to something that said it could be dispanded before the next World Cup.

no_loyalty

Good. I hope they stay there and win the premier league. It would be the best thing that has happened in football.

Would be pretty funny, especially if Villa also finish bottom

J

Jack Griffin

Did you watch Panorama last night? Love the way the FBI are using RICO laws to prosecute the bastards.

Absolutely brilliant, Andrew Jennings is classic British eccentric, doorstepping all the crooks. I'd urge anyone who hasn't seen it to view it on iPlayer while it is available.

Ian1779

If they bought well in January they could make top 4. They need a Cambiasso style player in there with experience to drag them through the games when it's not going well.

As much as it would pain me, it would be great to see a club like them break the Top 4 monopoly.

The Great Eastern

The Swiss are after them as well. But I think the worst one is that arsehole Warner

Just so many money grabbing assholes all gathered together in one cess pit of an organisation. Warner came over as probably the worst of the lot. The Feds are definitely going to nail him and stick him away for a long time once they can extradite the louse.
Still time to take the 2022 WC from Qatar. Someone said they paid £117mill to make sure the voting went their way. It struck me at the time that it had to be totally corrupt when they awarded it at the same time as the 2018 event.
I wonder if England and a few other European nations could be brave enough to form a break away association that would pull the rug completely from under the feet of what is left of FIFA.
Well done Andrew Jennings for sticking his neck out and finding the facts that Blatter and his gang had tried to keep under wraps. Top man and top programme by the BBC

D

Deleted member 2477

Peraps they could use their experience to get a job as an mp. Theres an organisation that is just as corrupt and above the law

mechaishida

Personally, like I stated elsewhere, I'd love to see a transition in the running for top 5 places this year - if Leicester, Palace, Stoke or even Watford manage to break up the dominance, I'd be quite pleased. Even if it's grabbing a few places in Europe, it'd be so refreshing. Can't say I have a particular beef with Leicester as a team, just the fans really, so I hope they can continue onwards.

Anyone who wants the Premiership to remain monopolised by the big boys is somewhat detached from the essence of the game.

covcity4life

its not about wanting big teams, its about not liking leicester. work with leicester fans and have some family who suppot them, they hate cov. so i hate them

i dont care that some leicester fans are nice ppl ffs, what is football without some rivalry? thats the essence of football too

mechaishida

its not about wanting big teams, its about not liking leicester. work with leicester fans and have some family who suppot them, they hate cov. so i hate them

i dont care that some leicester fans are nice ppl ffs, what is football without some rivalry? thats the essence of football too

I can't abide Leicester fans, hence the remark in my post, but I don't transfer that feeling to the team; they're doing extremely well for themselves, and to not recognise and encourage a team to buck the Premiership trend and capitalise on the big teams indifferent form is a trifle immature, imho. Their fans are arseholes, so what? Appreciate what they've achieved and let's hope a few more teams like Palace and Stoke can stick it to the complacent big boys.

To call Leicester our rivals is a bit much, really. We have only one true rival, and we'll be playing them next season.

covcity4life

how about you stop trying to get all fans to think like you?

i recognise what they have achieved,and now i hope it all falls apart. i dont give a fuck about how it would buck the trend

you need to realise people have different opinions

mechaishida

how about you stop trying to get all fans to think like you?

i recognise what they have achieved,and now i hope it all falls apart. i dont give a fuck about how it would buck the trend

you need to realise people have different opinions

Oh my good God...

Listen, son, put your dad's laptop down and get to school. You're an irritating little troll who can't fucking read properly - I actually tried my best to advise and humour you.

YOU need to stop picking fights with your own at every opportunity, for the very reason you throw at me - just because every fan doesn't ascribe to your blithering, nonsensical, overtly moronic mentality about our club, you don't try and rub it in their face ffs.

Now, either read and absorb people's posts properly, or fuck off to the JSB's section. Jesus. Start smelling what you're shovelling, lad.

covcity4life

you picked the fight because your butt hurt over a funny gif

i said i hope leicester fall away

you are the one stalking me trying to get me to change my view.

call you the preacher from now on?

matesx

Cant see why Leicester cant win it

Last edited:

mechaishida

you picked the fight because your butt hurt over a funny gif

i said i hope leicester fall away

you are the one stalking me trying to get me to change my view.

call you the preacher from now on?

No, no, no, you were goading people like a 13 year old over the most trivial thing imaginable, I tried to advise you, but yeah...you come back with the same antiquated, immature garbage yet again.

I couldn't give two fucks about you or your views, sunshine, I just tried to make you see that being such a narrow-minded tit was basically redundant. Being an ignoramus, you cannot comprehend that.

Now, go and find someone in your own chimp class to troll, because you're actually boring the life out of me with your 4chan-esque provocation. When you act your IQ and goad people like a teenage mong, then people will think you're an arsehole. Does that compute? No, thought not.

hill83

a451203c2e2f30585ce917551d5f352b.gif

Fluffsta

I used to love the banter working with many Leicester fans. I must admit though, if I worked there right now I would be getting so much abuse lol even though we are looking great for promotion. Fair play because if it was the other way round and we were sitting at the top of the Prem I would be giving it back lol!

covcity4life

No, no, no, you were goading people like a 13 year old over the most trivial thing imaginable, I tried to advise you, but yeah...you come back with the same antiquated, immature garbage yet again.

I couldn't give two fucks about you or your views, sunshine, I just tried to make you see that being such a narrow-minded tit was basically redundant. Being an ignoramus, you cannot comprehend that.

Now, go and find someone in your own chimp class to troll, because you're actually boring the life out of me with your 4chan-esque provocation. When you act your IQ and goad people like a teenage mong, then people will think you're an arsehole. Does that compute? No, thought not.

image.gif

Users who are viewing this thread