Fergies a bit rich!!! (1 Viewer)

wingy

WIth his usual rancour in trying to influence officials and his condemnation of Cole ,never saw the Nevilles or SCHoles upto any of that stuff.

ajsccfc

Irwin wasn't at fault for Busst's injury in any way, it was the way Busst planted his foot.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Busst was a horrific accident, you can't really blame anyone for what happened that day. I know what your saying, but cole's challenge was terrible.

ajsccfc

The height of irwins connection was exactly the same level as coles and was also late

They're really not alike, this is actually the first time I've ever heard anyone blame Irwin. There was a collision and a terrible accident, not a malicious or clumsy tackle.

wingy

I must apologise ihave had this discussion recently i always thought Mc clair was responsible ,however my brother convinced me of irwin ,have just seen it again in my mind Mcclair came in high from the right and cuased the injury ,the post is about fergies double standards,roy keen on Halend is another i omitted in the Op

kg82

Keane got massacred for that challenge. I actually agree though, I didn't think Cole's challenge was malicious, it was a desperate attempt to save a goal. And I would take any chance to lay into him.

I will add that the challenge IS a bad one, just not done on purpose I don't think.

Coiuple more things - I've never heard anyone blamed for Bussts injury either.

And a sentence with "Fergie" and "Double Standards" in kind of rolls off the tongue doesn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread