Female Lineswoman (1 Viewer)

KarmicChris

Noticed we had one today, also guess who I saw in the Corporate area today. Richard Keys. The term irony springs to my mind :)

Dan Griffin

didn't even notice it was a woman, would liked to have been around when she, if it was her who flagged some offsides today :)

Pigeon

Noticed her in the warm up, thought she had a good game, better than most the officials we've had.

oakey

Correct...she got it all right. Good team of officials today.
Always a good side if you don't notice them!

KarmicChris

Haha, very ironic!! I heard he was there with Gary hoffman (unrelated to the topic I know, sorry).
<br />
<br />
Yeah he was with Hoffman, god imagine if he was with the takeover, him and King and the same club. We'd be pillars of the community

Nonleagueherewecome

My mate insists the lineswoman had a haircut at h/t! Reckons she had a ponytail in the 1st half, but in the 2nd it was gone. He is going a bit dotty in his age, mind...

I'd tolerate Keys being involved, he was harshly done by imo. SKY are utter...well, I can't put that word! Keys interviews well, bit of a silver tongued devil, has profile and could be a smart move as a name frontman to help GH to attract investment. We need all the friends we can get, like with signing Kingy, we can't afford to be too fussy!

Don't reckon any Chinese or Arab billionaires are gonna be too bothered about a bit of sexist banter. King and Keys rep is probably more likely to attract them if anything-we're Coventry City, we don't really care what you do, join the gang and bring your billions!!! Just keep Keegan away, 'cos 3 K's is one too many...

skyblu3sk

Keys is a bit of a dick, but sky hung him out to dry 100% something else was behind it. If he was involved so be it it's not like he has killed someone he said some daft things.

Regis87

We could also get Andy Gray on board with Gaddafi as director of football . On the pitch Joey Barton , El Hadj Diof and Ballotelli ! So what if no one likes us
PUSB

kg82

We could also get Andy Gray on board with Gaddafi as director of football . On the pitch Joey Barton , El Hadj Diof and Ballotelli ! So what if no one likes us
PUSB

In this division?!?! Yes please! Gaddafi will be dead soon anyway so that won't be a problem!

ajsccfc

She seemed to miss a few occasion where the ball was clearly out of play right in front of her. However all of those decisions went our way, so good job love!

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, I think Clarke tried to keep it in but it was about 2 foot out and she missed it! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread