felt sick as a parrot (1 Viewer)

ollyservetta

Put the rugby highlights on yesterday on demand ,it was recorded at the Ricoh , first time ive seen wasps there ,well took any notice put it that way . not a good crowd but plenty of atmosphere due to a good game and result . Over the weekend I watched some other rugby highlights and noticed that wasps had played Leicester , it was quite clear the presenter did not want to say Coventry ,he mentioned tigers and wasps being a local derby with wasps now playing down the road at the Ricoh , but did not, would not say Coventry . Aso noticed the highlights yesterday avoided anything Coventry ,down to our emblem being unreadable/seeable, even the sky blues on the seats had been coverd , although not saying that was wasps as could be from our matchdays . Ive always been so proud of Coventry as a city , seems its being rubbed out ,not that I want to be associated with wasps . But the one thing I took from it was , great atmosphere from smallish crowd ,high scoring good to watch game ,but most of all , what can be achieved by people who want their club to progress and achieve , we can moan all we want and have every right to ,but if I was an investor in sisu or their owners ,id be as sick as a parrot seeing what can be achieved long term with the right people and outlook at the helm . well done to the owners ,city council and others who prefer to assist other clubs rather than their own established, historic club .But once again and again the council will be voted back in after all they have done to the city of Coventry

Users who are viewing this thread