Feelings (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

I have logged onto this forum everyday since the season has started and it's making me feel depressed. I can't stand not going to to see the city anymore at home. Big part of my life. I hate the situation we are in. I feel so frustrated! Please someone give us a glimmer of hope! Going to away games is nice, but costs a lot of money and time and I miss the Ricoh so much already.

When will this mess end?

How does everyone feel right now?

olderskyblue

I usually buy a season ticket and go to a number of away games. Saving on the season ticket money will allow me to go to more away games. :)

shmmeee

DO NOT GIVE IN....keep up the pressure .... Do it all over again at Ricoh 25th Aug

Got to disagree. Sunday was a one off, the next mass protest has to be different to catch people's attention.

What about a big screen showing the game somewhere in town or at the Memorial for the Sheff Utd game?

Make a festival of it, get a couple of thousand along, support the team, watch the match (might even get on Sky as a cutaway when we score). No financial input required by people and can be done easily.

Edit: not the Ricoh for two reasons: no need to ticket/watching the game in a stadium is a bit crap. And removes ACL from the picture for those that disagree with the move but don't want to endorse ACL either.

Last edited:

wince

What about a big screen showing the game somewhere in town or at the Memorial for the Sheff Utd game?
Or sky go , like in the advert with david beckham every where, all bring phones laptops what ever , meet at the transport museum all crowd round something all meet under the telly (only bbc on there) but it would not cost a penny and everyone gets to see the match , go for a bigger crowd outside the transport museum than at sixfields , a good way to protest together and see the match at the same time, after all its our city center

Users who are viewing this thread