Feeling terrible (1 Viewer)

CJparker

Sorry to say this, but every time I even think of the Sky Blues, it makes me feel so sad. There's so much bad news around at the moment and I just can't see a way out. To succeed in football everyone in a club needs to pull together, but it feels like we are tearing ourselves apart.

I've got a Southampton ticket for Saturday, but the thought of going down there for another beating and an ignominious kicking into League One makes me want to burst into tears.

Anyone know what I mean?

Think of it as a chance to vent your frustrations. The Southampton fans are willing to cooperate with our protests. Should be fun.

Last edited:

thorninmyside

Honestly there's no point in protesting at the southampton game. Why spoil the atmosphere.

You know if you want to represent the coventry spirit you want to hold your heads high and party away. Even show support for southampton... at least theyve been where we are going.

Coventrians are well known for our resilliance. The nazis couldn't beat us ... we built our city up after they carpet bombed us. We have a proud history in football. . Even when some like to say we weren't a 'popular' club.

Yes it's sad we are demoted. But today 1000 children in africa and other poor countries will die today simply for the fact that they must starve to keep us rich. So when you hear of footballers on 6000 a week remember those children. Get it into perspective

We are league one. Celebrate it embrace it. .. win it.

We will probably be liquidated but the sky blues will come out of the rubble just as our grandparents did through 2 world wars. Keep the faith

And tomorrow at southampton lets show the the championship that we won't be beat .. and if the saints get promoted lets join in the party the score for us doesn't mean anything its all about the fans tomorrow.

Well that's kind of what I'm getting at. There's a unity there amongst City fans in that we all want our club back. Southampton fans have shown that the football community feels our pain and wants to help. That can only be a good thing.

One big SISU out party shared by all 4 corners of the ground. Showing that they may have taken the club but they can't take the club's spirit and, as you say, resilience.

Users who are viewing this thread