Feeling clever until.............. (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

My wife loves The Last Leg, so I often watch it with her. They asked people to Tweet in names of a new Bond film, based on the fuel crisis.
I love word play, so came out with 'Queue to a fill' That's really quick says my wife - send in a tweet. 5 minutes later (I've tweeted about 5 times in my life) I managed to complete the tweet. It'll probably be on later says my dearest. I sit there thinking - yeah, maybe, then my wife says 'Oh, we're watching on the hour later' Grrrrr - waiting to see how many others came up with it!! Gutted!

skyblue1991

aec757ccb5c5457f2bbd4620d2e8be9d.jpg

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

My wife loves The Last Leg, so I often watch it with her. They asked people to Tweet in names of a new Bond film, based on the fuel crisis.
I love word play, so came out with 'Queue to a fill' That's really quick says my wife - send in a tweet. 5 minutes later (I've tweeted about 5 times in my life) I managed to complete the tweet. It'll probably be on later says my dearest. I sit there thinking - yeah, maybe, then my wife says 'Oh, we're watching on the hour later' Grrrrr - waiting to see how many others came up with it!! Gutted!
We’ll I think you are “Due for a Thrill”

clint van damme

The man with the golden pun

olderskyblue

Always say never again….

olderskyblue

Mine was referring to his tweeting… :)

Sky Blue Harry H

Mine and Fuelraker were better than those they aired at the end. SBT rules ok !!

olderskyblue

A queue to a fill !

Confession time - I have never seen a Bond film.
Or read the op’s original post….

(I made the same mistake, but deleted the post) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread