Feck off Kevin Kilbane (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

He represents everything that has been wrong with the team so far this season, overpaid, not caring one ounce for the club and whatever experience he is supposed to have it clearly isn't rubbing off on the players. Tbh can we be surprised as while at everton (in his prime) he was regarded as the worst player in the league

Evans020

Personally would've had wood as captain from the get go..kilbane @ 67 years old should only ever have been a bit part player

pusbccfc

Did he though? His touch before the pass to baker for his goal was so poor,

sky_blue_up_north

Thought we look to have a better balance once Kilbane went off, but that would not be hard. I have feeling he is the next De Zue, get rid, bring in a young snappy midfielder who wants it not a journey man just picking up his wages.

sidskyblue1967

We keep doing this ........ bringing over the hill players to the club and paying , by our standards , good wages .

De Zeuww , Hrierdersson , Kilbane

Who remembers : Steve Walsh and Tim Sherwood ??

It needs to be stopped as it doesn`t work for us .... Apart from Denis Wise I can`t think of anyone that has worked .

Anyway I will be there Saturday ......... We should see some good players on the pitch ( Legends Day )

PUSB

SID

PVA

It was a poor decision to make him captain. I wonder if Robins will take it off him?

RichieGunns

You can't include heriderson in this. He didn't have a chance to prove himself either way. From the games he did play, he was solid but we'll never know how good or bad he would have been for us!

Users who are viewing this thread