Fawaz Al-Hasawi (5 Viewers)

BigadamL

tenor.gif

robbiekeane

Man up mate. It wasnt meant like that. In any case,homosexuali men use that term all the time. Are you one of the professionally offended?
You are everything that’s wrong with society. Starting that with “man up” just adds to that.

cant wait til people like you grow old and die off...

thekidfromstrettoncamp

point 2: even worse... the council had already sold their share which meant wasps could veto - Coventry City FC's Ricoh bid would need to be approved by Wasps

also point 1 - there was another bidder: Geoffrey Robinson - wanted a reduction in rent - council wouldn’t deal

point 2 Wasps had a verbal agreement to buy the Ricoh in November 2014 in May 2012 SIsu were I talks with Higgs over buying their share rejected in October clearly 2 years before ,they only came back in November2014 when it was to late. point 1 no gun to Sisu's head.point 3 1st bid my point is they could possibly have known the other bids stranger things have happened

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

point 2 Wasps had a verbal agreement to buy the Ricoh in November 2014 in May 2012 SIsu were I talks with Higgs over buying their share rejected in October clearly 2 years before ,they only came back in November2014 when it was to late. point 1 no gun to Sisu's head.point 3 1st bid my point is they could possibly have known the other bids stranger things have happened
Are you totally missing the point - regardless if SISU agreed a deal in 2012 or not, the council had a veto on the sale.

no there wasn’t a gun to SISU’s head - but they were the only bidders, we’d have gone bust if they hadn’t.

As you’ve asked me, where is the evidence they knew the other bids? Ultimately it doesn’t matter. It was their debt, they could bid £1 for every £1 owed it wouldn’t make a difference to them. I think and I may have been mistaken Haskell bid 10p in the £1 - therefore not enough

The coventrian

What about you? Mid 40s, tattoo sleeve, staffy or Rottweiler dog, proud owner of a shell suit and/or stone island jacket, and a chavvy car on lease deal, living in coventry, still wears a cap?

how close was i
Miles off tbh. Yes I'm mid 40s, So what .Yes I've a few tattoos,so what. It's your generation that are obsessed with sleeves and cars on the never never. I don't own a chav car. I don't own any dogs. I don't own any stone island gear. No I don't wear a cap either sorry. Shell suits? Do you think its 1990 or something? No don't own one of those either. I bet your the type that still lives at home with mummy and daddy and expects to still have his arse wiped? I bet you moan about not being able to afford a house but you've got a phone contract for knocking on £100 a month and you'll go out and spend £150 on a pair of Jean's every week? I bet your the type that has a shit fiesta st on the knock. You do come across as one of the spoiled brat self entitled arseholes who refuse to listen to anyone else's opinions generation that we seem to have spawned.

matesx

Miles off tbh. Yes I'm mid 40s, So what .Yes I've a few tattoos,so what. It's your generation that are obsessed with sleeves and cars on the never never. I don't own a chav car. I don't own any dogs. I don't own any stone island gear. No I don't wear a cap either sorry. Shell suits? Do you think its 1990 or something? No don't own one of those either. I bet your the type that still lives at home with mummy and daddy and expects to still have his arse wiped? I bet you moan about not being able to afford a house but you've got a phone contract for knocking on £100 a month and you'll go out and spend £150 on a pair of Jean's every week? I bet your the type that has a shit fiesta st on the knock. You do come across as one of the spoiled brat self entitled arseholes who refuse to listen to anyone else's opinions generation that we seem to have spawned.

Lol

SlowerThanPlatt

A pair of Jean’s

47AE10EA-DB76-4D1E-A89C-D50089DDDFC5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread