Favourite current player .... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

And why?

If I have to challenge myself and choose one it’s Callum O’Hare for his dribbling and engine

I also think he is going to have a massive season

fernandopartridge

Matty godden or Kyle Mcfadzean are my 2 favourites who I cant choose between...
Supporters sometimes fail to see the role in which these played in our promotion, especially fadz... He reads the game tremendously well
Be interesting to look at the stats for how many balls McFadz headed away when we won all those games in early 2020. I think he was colossus and don't understand the nonsense comments about him being a 'weak link'

Evo1883

Be interesting to look at the stats for how many balls McFadz headed away when we won all those games in early 2020. I think he was colossus and don't understand the nonsense comments about him being a 'weak link'

He was the best defender at the club last season, in my honest opinion... They were all great, but fadz had an almost sweeper role which required him to lead the line aswell, watched him take balls off players through their legs as they backed into him without conceding fouls, akinfenwa away at Wycombe was 1 example... Top professional massive player for us last year

Bugsy

Dabo for his energetic displays last season and hoping for big things this coming season and Jordan Shipley because he loves the club came through as a kid and gives his all in any position he plays ...PUSB

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I am between Max and O’hare

Max because he is a great player to watch.
Similar reason for O’hare

Its just amazing to have some good players for once 🤣

superskyblue

Kelly, because he's been a rock for us since Doyle left. He's really stepped up and was our most important player last two years.

Also, Dabo just because he's bloody brilliant and seems like a great guy too.

AOM

Dabo. Runs his arse off for 90+ minutes every game, loves putting in big challenges and will try to get the crowd going when we're getting chances

Gibbo

Well, mine were Westbrooke (I have a weakness for neat, skilfull midfielders) and Walsh, so erm.....................

With so much change I'll wait and see. Probably Rose - the warm up games seem to indicate they are missing him.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Dabo or O’Hare for me, but I can’t remember the last time there were so many potential answers to that question (some of whom I haven’t seen enough of to say yet).

Looking forward to seeing what we can do this year. With a realistic level of expectation. ;)

shmmeee

Based on a few minutes of a half watched janky stream, I reckon Ostigard is going to be my favourite this year, looks classy and I've got a soft spot for classy looking players.

Hard to pick otherwise. Got a soft spot for Baka, Dabo is a machine, love me some Shipperz.

hamil99

Facebook User
Currently it's Marosi for me. Honestly don't think we would be in the championship if it wasn't for him. Specially if we still had Burger *shudder*.

oscillatewildly

I'm sticking with the fullback 'bias', so Fanks and Mason. It's not strictly bias tho - they are quite good, aren't they?
Composure on the ball, confidence to bring it forward and ultimately a dependable (penultimate) line of defence.
I remember Oakey, Bobby Mc and Danny Thomas and of course my own personal all time favourite - Sir Brian of Borrows.
So if either turn out like any of those... They'll soon be sold.

ccfc1234

He was the best defender at the club last season, in my honest opinion... They were all great, but fadz had an almost sweeper role which required him to lead the line aswell, watched him take balls off players through their legs as they backed into him without conceding fouls, akinfenwa away at Wycombe was 1 example... Top professional massive player for us last year

While Fadz improved from a shaky penalty laden start, it's hard to look past Dabo for the best defender last season. If we concede anywhere near as few as last season this is going to be another enjoyable season!

eastwoodsdustman

Biamou for me. Came in to the game late and you can see when he is on the pitch that he enjoys playing. He’s stepped up at each level we’ve gone and never lets himself or the team down. He has plenty of ability(More than a lot of players) and scores his fair share of goals.

Sky Blue Harry H

Biamou, because I've got his shirt, but football wise Dabo was the guvnor last season, and kicked people as well. Really looking forward to O'Hare's impact this season. If he stays injury free, he should be massive for us.

Users who are viewing this thread