Farage (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I hope he does. He would certainly put Coventry on the map if anything.

I doubt he would win, but it would be very close, as the result showed, there is a very large UKIP support in Coventry. Because of the party wanting to scrap HS2 he will win over voters

Plus UKIP are the only party who want to work hard to keep the local sport teams in the city!

Nick

Administrator
Plus UKIP are the only party who want to work hard to keep the local sport teams in the city!

I dont think that would work with no links to the city though, all well and good him coming in and saying "I love CCFC and want to help them" but he has no links or ties does he? So it basically bullshitting for votes :(

torchomatic

I'm sure people wouldn't do that after the Nikki Whatshername debacle.

I dont think that would work with no links to the city though, all well and good him coming in and saying "I love CCFC and want to help them" but he has no links or ties does he? So it basically bullshitting for votes :(

dutchman

Has he actually said it or just guessing?

It's pure speculation on the part of the Telegraph. Farage is no more likely to contest Coventry North West than any other seat in the country.

For the record I would have voted for Robinson myself if there was any prospect of Labour losing this seat but there wasn't so I registered a protest vote instead. I suspect many others did the same as me.

Terry Gibson's perm

It is not fair that they could push Ed Bollocks on the people of Coventry haven't they suffered enough the only way it could get worse if the Libs sent the equally dreadful Danny Alexander down.

pusbccfc

Telegraph also believe Labour are sending a 'big name' MP to replace Robinson too.

Nice to see them fighting over us :D

lewys33

Ed Balls and Farage?? Christ if that doesn't guarantee the tories a seat I don't know what would!

The Philosopher

Still think Robinson had a part to play with the Labour Council and the Wasps sale - a bit of revenge for SISU going off with his "money".

wingy

Still think Robinson had a part to play with the Labour Council and the Wasps sale - a bit of revenge for SISU going off with his "money".

Not sure about that
Fairly confident at one point an article suggested he thought maybe CCC should sell it to SISU
He did say things to the contrary also

Users who are viewing this thread