Fao lynch (1 Viewer)

PVA

Assuming Lynch is from Coventry then his mate/source must be a Cov lad as well.

So Macca/Clarke/Christie/Thomas etc

ThisManHere

The moderator knows because the source was once revealed and then the post was removed. I saw the source's name so I am happy that what he says is correct, and it's right that this name is not in the public domain. If the source is revealed the info stops, just accept that this is how it is and move on.

Not entirely sure why I should accept something because two people on an internet forum say so?

Is it wrong to question something if you have doubts?

junglej13

Sounds like his head is well and truly screwed on. Couldnt talk more highly of him. Intresting news is that hussey will be sold in january was told in meeting yesterday. Big will at the back dropped from the team cus he cant speak english and brown being put back to CB. Fleck to start tomorrow as will the killer at left back. And the most important news is that cody is unfit (freddy eastwood) style and will again occupy the bench. Sorry late reply went out last night and was a messy one hahaa!

.Hussey dropped and to be sold

.Cody unfit thats why hes not starting

.The edge has been dropped cant speak english

.Fleck to start tomorrow

.Brown back at CB

.Couldnt speak any higher for robbins

Sounds spot on again Lynch.

Astute

Not entirely sure why I should accept something because two people on an internet forum say so?

Is it wrong to question something if you have doubts?

Lynch has about a 100% strike rate. That is good enough for me. How good are your guesses?

ThisManHere

Lynch has about a 100% strike rate. That is good enough for me. How good are your guesses?

I'm not guessing anything. The internet is full of idiots claiming to know this and that. Granted you get the odd one who does know 'stuff' so surely it's human nature to ask questions?

I don't recall the last time I guessed or made up a story and claimed I had a source by the way.

lynch14

If people have a problem with me giving across info which i have recieved ill stop posting! If you want to know stuff from now on PM me!

usskyblue

I find this thread on the sourcey side...

Who gives a shiny shite if he's a player, or a friend of a player?

He's accurate; therefore very precious and rare. Also, shy and fragile. To question is to take a hammer to the finest bone china. We would be wise to cherish him, gather berries and trinkets to lay at his sandled feet. He is our pathway to enlightenment...

Lynch, I don't know who you are...but don't stop being you.

Oh, and do you have a berry preference?

@richh87

Keep the info coming Lynch, it's very much appreciated. People trying to guess at the source - how about just shut up?

Grendel

Odd that. I thought Cody looked sharp? Must have a niggle I suppose

He looks unfit. He's 26 and still had not established himself at a league club. Hope we get rid in January and bring Mcgoldrick in.

Otis

Yeah, it can be twofold.

'Ask Lynch' followed by after the game, 'Lynch the players.'

dongonzalos

Would rather have lynch kept for when we really need the info.

If he posts every week. Word will get out and the players will get pulled up. Especially when there are posts in here about who is going to be starting and who isn't.

He has a genuine source..... We need to protect it.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
If people have a problem with me giving across info which i have recieved ill stop posting! If you want to know stuff from now on PM me!

Keep the info coming. The majority of us appreciate your input. Some posters just like to make an issue out of nothing! Same posters who have probably been challenged on gumph they've posted on here and had no substance to what they're saying.

At least your info comes to something. And we all respect why you need to keep your source's confidence. They could get in a lot of trouble leaking the info so I for one respect you for respecting their wishes

Otis

Naming the player or member of CCFC staff would be the dumbest thing in history.

Why are people asking who the player is? He says the name of the player the info stops in an instant.

People will be able to see it's legit by the comments being proved to be true. We don't need to know who the player is.

Astute

Naming the player or member of CCFC staff would be the dumbest thing in history.

Why are people asking who the player is? He says the name of the player the info stops in an instant.

People will be able to see it's legit by the comments being proved to be true. We don't need to know who the player is.

Are you trying to say we have fans that wouldn't have considered this?

chem90

He looks unfit. He's 26 and still had not established himself at a league club. Hope we get rid in January and bring Mcgoldrick in.

McGoldrick would be ideal but when I spoke to Waggott at the fans forum, I asked him about this, he said it is unlikely that he will be with us past January, we could not match his value/wages and he is only here to be put in the shop window. He is out of contract at the end of the season and Forest want him sold on :( Time to get behind Cody!

Paxman II

I'm taking a cautionary view of all this. new manager comes in and now we are privvy to all this information? I suspect Robins may not even name his team until late on match day...as most managers do.

Knowing Kilbane will play at left back, the Edge is already dropped by the new manager (oh and can converse in English quite well so that's confusing?) that Cody is unfit, Hussey is leaving in January etc are all quite obvious to most supporters and therefore hardly a 'coup' of information. It's also a very dangerous game to play to post this information on a public forum how ever you obtained it, if true.
legally you could get yourself and your source into deep water. So I remain a sceptic.

On the other hand 'Lynch' if you have such a credible source then prove it beyond doubt with something that can't be guessed, estimated, worked out etc ? How about the full starting 11 for the next match 48 hours ahead of press release?

Perhaps you can tell us if your source is a player who plays in the team? or one who simply has an axe to grind?
If true then thanks....intresting stuff but I'll remain sceptical and worried that the new man already has a problem in the camp!;)

Astute

I'm taking a cautionary view of all this. new manager comes in and now we are privvy to all this information? I suspect Robins may not even name his team until late on match day...as most managers do.

Knowing Kilbane will play at left back, the Edge is already dropped by the new manager (oh and can converse in English quite well so that's confusing?) that Cody is unfit, Hussey is leaving in January etc are all quite obvious to most supporters and therefore hardly a 'coup' of information. It's also a very dangerous game to play to post this information on a public forum how ever you obtained it, if true.
legally you could get yourself and your source into deep water. So I remain a sceptic.

On the other hand 'Lynch' if you have such a credible source then prove it beyond doubt with something that can't be guessed, estimated, worked out etc ? How about the full starting 11 for the next match 48 hours ahead of press release?

Perhaps you can tell us if your source is a player who plays in the team? or one who simply has an axe to grind?
If true then thanks....intresting stuff but I'll remain sceptical and worried that the new man already has a problem in the camp!;)

Do you ever take part in naming a team before a game? If so how often do you ever get close?

Lynch, take it easy and forget about the questioning from people that could never guess anywhere near as close as the info that you give us and then say it is easy to guess. Most of us appreciate the info you give

blueflint

pax this is shit. Perhaps you can tell us if your source is a player who plays in the team? or one who simply has an axe to grind?
If true then thanks....intresting stuff but I'll remain sceptical and worried that the new man already has a problem in the camp!
why not just enjoy the fact someone cares enough about the club to post info that has proved very true up to now lets not
spoil it by being pedantic

Nick

Administrator

Lynch has been getting info for quite a well....Do keep up before you start having a go. Things were being posted in pre season ;)

Users who are viewing this thread