Fao lynch (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Sounds like his head is well and truly screwed on. Couldnt talk more highly of him. Intresting news is that hussey will be sold in january was told in meeting yesterday. Big will at the back dropped from the team cus he cant speak english and brown being put back to CB. Fleck to start tomorrow as will the killer at left back. And the most important news is that cody is unfit (freddy eastwood) style and will again occupy the bench. Sorry late reply went out last night and was a messy one hahaa!

.Hussey dropped and to be sold

.Cody unfit thats why hes not starting

.The edge has been dropped cant speak english

.Fleck to start tomorrow

.Brown back at CB

.Couldnt speak any higher for robbins
Edjenguele can speak English though :facepalm:

[video=youtube;qyevTQioBj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyevTQioBj4[/video]

Looks like I know more than the players and the coaching staff, you sure you haven't got confused with Malaga who was reported at not being able to speak english?

lynch14

Edjenguele can speak English though :facepalm:

[video=youtube;qyevTQioBj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyevTQioBj4[/video]

Looks like I know more than the players and the coaching staff, you sure you haven't got confused with Malaga who was reported at not being able to speak english?

Yeh i follow him on twitter also and he speaks fine to me also.But no he did say william. Robbins wants more ommunication at the back.

wingy

Im not sure on this one. The loan players didnt train today and are expected to come in on monday for training,but frank moussa trained today.

Stated on CWR phone in tha tit depends if they can be registered in time.

Frightening...if thats how they perform when they want to keep a manager lets hope Robbins never loses the dressing room ! Having said that many thought Thorn had lost the dressing room but noises since (well from baker) suggest they were gutted for him. God knows whats wrong with them, lack of confidence (but how do you explain Bham result), maybe they really just dont give a sh*t (but then murphy said they had a "players meeting" to sort things out....that was before Shrewsbury :eek:). Maybe they arent up to it (but again Bham and Bury first half suggest otherwise). Who knows but hopefully they can be galvanised/shaken out of it

Almost as frightening is the continued mis use of Cody Mc. He may miss chances but he also creates his own and looks like he could score most games. He should surely be in ahead of Elliott, who works hard etc but doesnt look as threatening. The only excuse must be bad attitude or unfit, otherwise shocking management.

Cody and Sheffers are on appearance money that' why they don't play often

B

Bobby Firenze

As a moderator I know who he has contact with and can vouch that his info is coming from a player.

All the best.

I know from experience that lynch is usually pretty accurate but if I didn't I'm not sure that you, speaking as an moderator, would add anything to his believability. Have you, lynch and his contact all met up for a cup of coffee? I'm at a loss to think how you as a bloke on the internet are able to validate lynch's (another bloke on the internet) source. How does that work?

Diehard Si

I know from experience that lynch is usually pretty accurate but if I didn't I'm not sure that you, speaking as an moderator, would add anything to his believability. Have you, lynch and his contact all met up for a cup of coffee? I'm at a loss to think how you as a bloke on the internet are able to validate lynch's (another bloke on the internet) source. How does that work?

Because everything he says comes true.

junglej13

Lynch has been absolutely spot on with all his info on here.

Lynch - I presume Paul Robinson is no longer training with the club???

B

Bobby Firenze

This is like that old British film where the blond-haired kids all have lights coming out of their eyes.

Otis

This is like that old British film where the blond-haired kids all have lights coming out of their eyes.

Your talking about Midwich. The Village of the Damned!

They were telepathic too. Maybe some of the SBT member here are those kids all grown up.

Ever thought that he may not have a contact as such?

All the best.

Sky Blues

Sounds like his head is well and truly screwed on. Couldnt talk more highly of him. Intresting news is that hussey will be sold in january was told in meeting yesterday. Big will at the back dropped from the team cus he cant speak english and brown being put back to CB. Fleck to start tomorrow as will the killer at left back. And the most important news is that cody is unfit (freddy eastwood) style and will again occupy the bench. Sorry late reply went out last night and was a messy one hahaa!

.Hussey dropped and to be sold

.Cody unfit thats why hes not starting

.The edge has been dropped cant speak english

.Fleck to start tomorrow

.Brown back at CB

.Couldnt speak any higher for robbins

Thanks Lynch.

shmmeee

So weird. Obviously Lynch has contacts, but at least two of those statements seems to be patently untrue (We can all see Cody is far fitter than than season and have lots of evidence of Edje speaking good English (much like every single French person I've ever met)).

Also telling Hussey (a kid) he isn't wanted three months before we could offload him (rather than, say, loan him out "for experience") is awful man management.

This thread really worries me about Robins.

derbyskyblue

I can see robins wanting to find out who is giving so much info, think your source should keep his head down for a while.

Otis

Errr, Chris Hussey is 24 in January.

How does that make him a kid?

And Cody may well look sharper than last season, but to me he's looked a little tubby for sure so far.

Chipfat

If true i'm not sure its bad management it does two things allows the players agent to work on a move and more importantly sends the message he is not messing about and will not have people around who do not meet his standards. I don't think Hussey will be the last u can be sure of that, Robbins will move players on to free wages to add in Jan, its natural and good for this current squad who at the minute are on easy street picking up wages...

Otis

As I alluded to earlier too, it could be that Robins has been told that Hussey is a disruptive influence in the dressing room.

Who knows, but if Robins wants shot of anyone at all so early into his reign then there must be a reason.

Diehard Si

As I alluded to earlier too, it could be that Robins has been told that Hussey is a disruptive influence in the dressing room.

Who knows, but if Robins wants shot of anyone at all so early into his reign then there must be a reason.

Now you mention it I'm sure I've heard someone say he is a disruption. Can't remember who from though.

ThisManHere

As a moderator I know who he has contact with and can vouch that his info is coming from a player.

All the best.

How does being a moderator on an internet forum mean you would be able to vouch for someone saying they get information from a player?

Also, saying "Ever thought he may not have a contact as such" does that imply that he is either A) A player himself or B) He's a part of CCFC in some other capacity?

Last edited:

JulianDarbyFTW

How does being a moderator on an internet forum mean you would be able to vouch for someone saying they get information from a player?

Also, saying "Ever thought he may not have a contact as such" does that imply that he is either A) A player himself or B) He's a part of CCFC in some other capacity?

The moderator knows because the source was once revealed and then the post was removed. I saw the source's name so I am happy that what he says is correct, and it's right that this name is not in the public domain. If the source is revealed the info stops, just accept that this is how it is and move on.

CCFC_Charlie

I was sitting in the 10th row to the front at the Birmingham game and Cody took a right kicking at the Birmingham game and was holding his calf for sometime, he then touched it again when he went off. Also, got a kicking against Burton. Could this be a factor?

Nonleagueherewecome

Just a thought..maybe Lynch's source is a forward who is a rival for McDonald's place in the team?

Users who are viewing this thread