Fao lynch (1 Viewer)

stevo_ccfc

Have you heard anything about robins reception from your player contacts?

How have they taken the appointment, it will be particularly interesting to know how he sets out his stall today.

Diehard Si

I heard yesterday they weren't exactly over the moon. I think they wanted someone to come in and shake it up. My mate mentioned Phil Brown as the person they wanted.

Chipfat

'Shake it up'' I hope he lines them up and says anyone who doesn't want to play for the club and fans or come along with what i have planned you can be sure ill have your name on every managers desk in the next 4 hours and the first offer you will be gone.... Also anyone who decides that they fall into this pool ,, don't turn up at Ryton train down at Alan higgs until we get an offer..... And if today you feel like this but dont have the bollocks to tell me, don't worry i will know in the first 2 weeks if your hiding....

That should shake the fookers up enough... Directions and disipline is what they need, not to be talking about who they want as manager...

Brighton Sky Blue

I heard yesterday they weren't exactly over the moon. I think they wanted someone to come in and shake it up. My mate mentioned Phil Brown as the person they wanted.

I think they wanted their best mate Shawsy to keep the job so they could continue to get away with half arsed performances.

lynch14

Have you heard anything about robins reception from your player contacts?

How have they taken the appointment, it will be particularly interesting to know how he sets out his stall today.

I will let you know on this as soon as he rings me later. Training at the minute.

lynch14

Why is Cody on the Bench?

Ive asked this question and it was purely down to shaw that he want selected. Nothing in it just shaw felt elliot and mcgoldrick offered more. Which i for one think that was a wrong move!

Ive asked this question and it was purely down to shaw that he want selected. Nothing in it just shaw felt elliot and mcgoldrick offered more. Which i for one think that was a wrong move!

I agree, thank god he didn't get the job. Cody offers far more than Elliott imo.

Brighton Sky Blue

Thats correct the players were all behing richard shaw getting the job they lobed him. However results didnt show that.

Results showed a cushy environment in which failure was accepted and poor performances went unpunished.

CovFan

I heard Carl Baker was so excited he made a special edition of his favourite dish, sausage surprise.

CCFCSteve

Thats correct the players were all behing richard shaw getting the job they lobed him. However results didnt show that.

Frightening...if thats how they perform when they want to keep a manager lets hope Robbins never loses the dressing room ! Having said that many thought Thorn had lost the dressing room but noises since (well from baker) suggest they were gutted for him. God knows whats wrong with them, lack of confidence (but how do you explain Bham result), maybe they really just dont give a sh*t (but then murphy said they had a "players meeting" to sort things out....that was before Shrewsbury :eek:). Maybe they arent up to it (but again Bham and Bury first half suggest otherwise). Who knows but hopefully they can be galvanised/shaken out of it

Almost as frightening is the continued mis use of Cody Mc. He may miss chances but he also creates his own and looks like he could score most games. He should surely be in ahead of Elliott, who works hard etc but doesnt look as threatening. The only excuse must be bad attitude or unfit, otherwise shocking management.

coop

who gives a sh*t what them useless w**kers wanted i hope robins gets into them from the off and anyone not pulling there wait can feckoff

Last edited by a moderator:

keysersoze

'Shake it up'' I hope he lines them up and says anyone who doesn't want to play for the club and fans or come along with what i have planned you can be sure ill have your name on every managers desk in the next 4 hours and the first offer you will be gone.... Also anyone who decides that they fall into this pool ,, don't turn up at Ryton train down at Alan higgs until we get an offer..... And if today you feel like this but dont have the bollocks to tell me, don't worry i will know in the first 2 weeks if your hiding....

That should shake the fookers up enough... Directions and disipline is what they need, not to be talking about who they want as manager...
I like this.

keysersoze

Can anyone tell me what John Clarke contributes to Coventry City. He's the idiot who gushed about the awesome skill set on the board about a year ago. He's the only one left.

skybluegod

The fact is that coventry doesn't have a winning mentality, we're not used to winning game's simple, it is down to the manager to teach them how hopefully robins can do that.

lynch14

Any word Lynch?

Sounds like his head is well and truly screwed on. Couldnt talk more highly of him. Intresting news is that hussey will be sold in january was told in meeting yesterday. Big will at the back dropped from the team cus he cant speak english and brown being put back to CB. Fleck to start tomorrow as will the killer at left back. And the most important news is that cody is unfit (freddy eastwood) style and will again occupy the bench. Sorry late reply went out last night and was a messy one hahaa!

.Hussey dropped and to be sold

.Cody unfit thats why hes not starting

.The edge has been dropped cant speak english

.Fleck to start tomorrow

.Brown back at CB

.Couldnt speak any higher for robbins

stevo_ccfc

Interesting that hussey has been told he can leave. Did they say why?

Shame about Cody, maybe he can get himself in shape soon with the new coach

lynch14

Interesting that hussey has been told he can leave. Did they say why?

Shame about Cody, maybe he can get himself in shape soon with the new coach

He was just called into the office today and was told out right,your not part of my plans you can still train with us but you will be leaving in january.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nice to see he gives people a chance...

zuniga

Thought it was Malaga who couldn't speak English? Guess that rules him out of Robins plans too, for the time being at least!

Users who are viewing this thread