Fantasy Stadium Design Release Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

cofastreecity

Sources within CBRE are stating the Club have primed the press with materials for tomorrow, that will disclose generic Stadium Designs, although as yet they have no land to sit the stadium on. They will also make any land purchase conditional on attaining planning, which will prove a tall order, so for those awaking early to listen to Shane, do not hold your breath.

RoboCCFC90

Not surprised...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrbluesky87

I couldn't give a rats ass about a new stadium, this makes SISU look more foolish than they already are instead they should be around a table every pissing day if needs be to make a deal on returning to our already grand home, the stadium that was built for top flight football, not some tin pot shit hole that will see us through our darkest days. I hear all this crap about lack of atmosphere at the Ricoh, was I at a different Crewe game in February because I thought the atmosphere was cracking and so it would be week in week out on the Premiership.

ecky

Sources within CBRE are stating the Club have primed the press with materials for tomorrow, that will disclose generic Stadium Designs, although as yet they have no land to sit the stadium on. They will also make any land purchase conditional on attaining planning, which will prove a tall order, so for those awaking early to listen to Shane, do not hold your breath.

could take years to get planning permission? if at all?
then build it?

some of us will be long gone by then..

wingy

could take years to get planning permission? if at all?
then build it?

some of us will be long gone by then..

Under the Ground ,not that mickey mouse one .I did have hopes of being scattered one day on the turf of the RICOH,and If that wer'nt Practical the garden od rememberence.

RegTheDonk

So nothing concrete (pardon the pun), just a potential glossy "generic" artists impression. Probably done by the club YTS with a torrent copy of photoshop?

Seriously, hope Shane or whoever get the chance to comment on this can tie them down on specific timescales, locations etc., rather than just more spin to keep the football league at bay.

Hobo

I wasn't getting excited and I'm not now.

Snozz_is_god

It's PR spin to try and win a few waverers back.

The artists impression would cost a few hundred pounds.

I won't belive it for one moment. SISU aren't going to spend big money on a ground.

Tonylinc

I seem to recall an "artists impression" of the Ricoh unveiled by Richardson with a retractable roof and sliding pitch. It did not end up that way though. With this lot we will end up with jumpers as goalposts!

Houdi

A lady supposedly from CBRE was at TF's side at the meeting last week, who is apparently 'working' on the new stadium and updating the FL. To be honest she didn't come across as that convincing, and wouldn't give any clues on location, told everybody how incredibly difficult the whole scheme was to put together, and not to expect any concrete developments for months.
If it is news about stadium designs then only the most gullible will be taken in. They have probably copied that fan's design posted on here ages ago.

torchomatic

Exactly if this was the news he would have tweeted excitedly, would he?

So if this is the news why would cj big it up? Unless it is sarcasm.

ashbyjan

Just to clear up any misunderstanding - CJ's tweets earlier were nothing to do with CCFC but with another sporting venture he is associated with - people have jumped on his comments, put 2 and 2 together and got 5. It is simply coincidence that he tweeted his message at the same time as Simon Gilbert from the CT. We can but speculate what the CT etc have as a story but the lady from CBRE did say last week something about stadium designs being shown shortly.

lewys33

you are guessing that he was excitedly tweeting. words on a computer screen can be interpreted differently.

wince

Whos going to go to this new ground , don't know anyone so how sisu gonna get there money back ?

The Gentleman

images
The fantasy stadium.

images
What we will end up with.

images
Where we should be.

Users who are viewing this thread