Fantasy Premier League? (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Hello there guys i was just wondering if the community of SBT would like to make our own Fantasy premier league now i know we have one for the Championship wich i am looking forward to although there doesn't look much competition :whistle:and thank you to Andy for making that, now would you be intrested in taking part in the Premier league version let me know so i can create a league and post further details i.e pins and what not.

Cheers.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Alright lads i will create a league later on then. :)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Alright there guys the league code is: 825601-206978

Join up and tell the other regulars on here so we can reach the dizzy numbers the texaco league has. :)

Jimthor

Got a good feelin about this year! 2nd in the table after week 1 despite not having Drogba in the team. Think i've got a pretty good all-round team. Doin it for Nancy!

Mary-Louise-Parker-w06.jpg

SkyBlue_Am

Im 2nd in a league with my mates

2 Team Hangover FC 1827

Should we get a SBT league going for next season if there is enough interest?

Sky Blue Luke

Should we get a SBT league going for next season if there is enough interest?

Yeah, just need to keep this thread (or the new one next season) bumped so people remember it!

We've got 12 people in the SBT league this year, not sure how many are still doing it though...

Jimthor

Think i've been 2nd pretty much consistently through the season. Finished top of most my leagues, had a pretty good year. Drifted off the pace in the last few weeks tho cos i keep forgetting to make changes!

bamalamafizzfazz

not in the SBT league but have been running my own for 5 years. have over 20 players in the league of which 4 are still taking it serious. I consider myself as somewhat of an expert.
Below is my current score going into the final gameweek.

Points (Rank)
Overall: 2007 (38,587)

Anyone beating that? wouldn't mind some healthy competition next season :D

Sky Blue Luke

Shit the bed that's phenomenal! I am about 80 points clear going into tomorrows games. I am playing for a £60 prize fund though :D

How much has been more luck than judgement?

About 95% of it :D and I've done it without Tevez since week 2 (when I sold him for Torres) :facepalm:

Szczesny
Coleman-Kolarov-*Dawson
Nani-N'Zogbia(C)-Adam-Walcott
RVP-Odem-Suarez

SUBS: Begovic, Lampard, Luiz, Carr

* Transferring in for Huth tonight.

Got a feeling that not having Berbatov or Tevez for this GW will really cost me.

bamalamafizzfazz

About 95% of it :D and I've done it without Tevez since week 2 (when I sold him for Torres) :facepalm:

Szczesny
Coleman-Kolarov-*Dawson
Nani-N'Zogbia(C)-Adam-Walcott
RVP-Odem-Suarez

SUBS: Begovic, Lampard, Luiz, Carr

* Transferring in for Huth tonight.

Got a feeling that not having Berbatov or Tevez for this GW will really cost me.

Begavic
Djourou, Luiz, Lolarov (renamed cus he has been shit!)
O'Hara, Silva, Nani, N'Zogbia, Lamps
Berba(C)*,RVP
bench
Foster, Coleman, Hoillet, Walker

* Transferred in for Odemwingie (injured).

Good luck mate.

Users who are viewing this thread