Fantasy Football (1 Viewer)

PurpleBin

It isn't neccesary a good thing though, you need the differentials...I always ignore this advice though :D

I'd interested to know the % of us on here who have the deadly trio of Wilson, Maddison and Fleck.

That's the problem! Always want to be smart and have a team of differentials but need the balance with Salah etc : (

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I have noticed since I stopped doing Dream Team and Fantasy Football stuff how much less attention I'm paying towards the PL.

tisza

Yeah bit of a worry but both those two are new and should help. Gamble I'm willing to make. On paper they are under valued.

I recon Christensen will start most weeks for Chelsea
I've taken Christensen as a long term option. Think Kante moving back changes their CS potential drastically.

LastGarrison

Definitely gives me more interest and definitely when sitting in the pub with your mates.

Although always a bit weird when you’re up cheering as some obscure Bournemouth left back has just toe poked it in from three yards.

Alkhen

double utd defence brave. Not so much the defence but the midfield was so poor end of last yearoffered no protection
Screenshot_20190812_160804.jpg

Paid off :)

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread