Fantasy Football Question... (1 Viewer)

RichieGunns

I'm have a little dilema with one of my teams right now. Wouldn't mind a little imput. So far my team looks like this:

-----------------------------------

J. Jääskeläinen (West Ham)

Rafael (Man United) - Ivanovic (Chelsea) - Jenkinson (Arsenal)

Cazorla (Arsenal) - Michu (Swansea) - Toure (Man City) - Ben Arfa (Newcastle)

Tevez (Man City) - Hazard (Chelsea) - Podolski (Arsenal)

-----------------------------------

Now as you can see I have three Arsenal Players and i would like to cut them down to two. My 1st options is:

Replace Podolski (6.84) with Valencia (11.76) and shift to a 3-5-2 formation.

I also thought about replacing Rafael with Vlaar from Aston Villa or Ferdinand from United.

My 2nd option is:

To replace Podolski (6.84) with Zamora (11.00) from QPR and stick with the 3-4-3 formation. I would have to change defence again to free up enough points to do this.

And the 3rd option is:

To keep it as it is and ignore the fact that i have three arsenal players. It's just bugging me that i have three players form one team. I limit it to 2 to minimise the impact if that team should lose.

And the reason ive chosen Podolski is because Cazorla has been a constant high scorer for me as has Jenkinson. Podolski has only scored highly last weekend and i get the feeling he's one of those player you need to service (a bit like Cody). If he doesn't get the service he wont score.

Of course this is Arsenal we're talking about. I'm sure he will get the service but that still doesn't excuse the fact that i have three arsenal players in my team lol.

The only other option would be to take Jenkinson out of the team and replace him with someone else but im loath to do that!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

cstring82

I think the three Arsenal players will be in the team most weeks.
Jenkinson has been doing well and with Sagna out should get a run in the team.
Cazorla has looked class so far.
Podolski like Jenkinson should be in the team most weeks.
It'll be interesting to see if Ivanovic moves to CB or gets dropped for Chelseas new RB.
I've got a fair few of your players in my team as well, didn't have the best of weeks though.

RichieGunns

It's not about how often they play.

It's more to do with the fact that if Arsenal lost, id have three players that lost and while points are based on what they do in said match, it would still impact on how many points id get for the week!

As for Ivanovic i think he'll still play. He's played really well recently and would be unfair if they took him out of the team to make way for another player.

Users who are viewing this thread