Fantastic transfer window (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

I’ll reserve judgment till I’ve seen them play. I think some of the signings are more for the U23s than the first team.

Sky Blue Pete

I’ll reserve judgment till I’ve seen them play. I think some of the signings are more for the U23s than the first team.
Mason
Agogo
Brown
Sterling
Jch
Hiwula

Definite first team signings

Hyam
Kelly
Biamou

Extensions definite first team extensions

Potential first team this year

Allassani

Do you want to change that half empty glass you have

Sky Blue Pete

At this level it seems like some good transfer business. I'm not so sure the likes of Kelly and Doyle will even feature much all season.
If the new signings prove worthy then we should have a good season. Maybe Chaplin will complete the line up but this Jordy guy seems well proven at this level.
I still think we will be in with a shout of promotion based on MR's business so far.
Kelly will definitely

GaryJones

1yyxfc.gif

shmmeee

P.S. always puzzled by those who say they have "faith" in MR. You can really only have "faith" in a deity whereas M R had failed at his two previous positions. Like a life in politics, all managerial careers end in failure

He has done a good but not faultless job here - it should not have needed the play offs; some necessary changes were flagged up on here long before M R actually did them - playing two defensive midfielders for instance. It is possible even probable that M R is a good, competent L1 and L2 manager, and maybe that is enough for us.

My other random thought is that possibly M R knows that some of these signings will not work, given the number some are bound not too - like Vincenti, but by putting enough new faces in he has covered against the statistical certainty that some will fail.

How can you only have faith in a deity? What you on about?

Users who are viewing this thread