Fans tonight? (1 Viewer)

wrexhamfan

Hi All

Wrexham FC Fan in peace.

How many of you lot will be at our place for our friendly against each other tonight then?

As far as I am aware you shall be sitting in the same stand with us (no segregation) like Kilmarnock fans did a few weeks ago when we beat them 3-1. This stand is called the Mold Road Stand. Hot & Cold Drinks available and lager... Sweets, Pies, Chips, etc all on sale there. All seated.

If you are segregated like Blackpool Fans were on Saturday then you will be behind the goal in the Eric Roberts Builders Stand - (Just been renamed the Glyndwr University Stand/GUS). Which is all seated. And only the upper tier will eb open as we don't use our bottom tier unless it is a sell out game. Advice - if you are over 6'3" or so do not stand on back row of the GUS as the score board might fault your view of the pitch.

Our squad is looking good at the moment - we have just signed a 19 year old goalkeeper from Tranmere called Andy Coughlin and he was epic vs Kilmarnock! He might play tonight - quiet tall with shaved ginger hair.
Also the FREE Signing of Brett Ormerod was a shocker to us! But a really good shock! He has done really well in all the games he has played in so far but without a goal yet, could he brake his duck tonight??? Our number 10.
Our other Keeper is a character and a half and you are sure to love him if he is in tonights action! Joslain Mayebi from Cameroon, when he lets a goal in 90% of the time he rolls around on the grass like a disabled worm but is sure to make you laugh if he doesn't make us!

Our players to look out for are - number 5 Mark Creighton (AKA - BEAST!, jsut to let you know that we are not booing him when he clears/heads the ball!), number 7 - winger, Adrian Cieslewicz (just call him Cheesy it is easier) am sure you seen his goal at the Amex Stadium v Brighton in FA CUP 3RD ROUND if not then check it on youtube... also number 15 Rob Ogleby has been on excellent goal scoring form of late - great signing from last january from hearts in scotland.

Alos we have just been declared the 3rd oldest club in the world!!! 1864 has just been announced on the club badge on the new adidas kits which we shall be playing in tonight for the 2nd time.

Any more you want to find out then just let me know :) :):):)

wrexhamfan

Yep you did stupot07.

Great player at the moment finds the goal every game! He didn't impress straight away and was struggling to get on the subs bench for us but since Cambridge United away last season when he scored a 95th minute equaliser he has progressed every week :);)

wrexhamfan

kg82 yes mozza is still our player/manager - along with asisstant manager billy barr who does as much as him in all fairness great partnership

stupot07

kg82 yes mozza is still our player/manager - along with asisstant manager billy barr who does as much as him in all fairness great partnership

So a 3-0 win for you with Ogleby and Morrall scoring against their former clubs and Ormenroyd opening his account??

wrexhamfan

He is fast but probably not as fast as Cieslewicz for us also have you heard of Curtis Obeng - was right back for us last season but Bredan Rodgers signed him on for Swansea City when he was manager there - he was fast!

skybluegod

we rested our first team basically for this game and the manager bollocked our players after Saturdays defeat so they might want to show themselves if it's some of the players from Saturday so it will be a good match.

pusbccfc

Olegby's cousin goes home and away each week!

Nonleagueherewecome

Mark Creighton is one hell of a beast all right. Bloody good old-fashioned English CB, I'd have him in our team based on present personal. Note to AT: long balls up to Cody like at Nuneaton not a good idea!

Nonleagueherewecome

How many sheep do you own and what size wellies do you wear? :guitar2:

When I was a lad, my dad told me that wearing condoms was "like wearing wellies when doing it". No, he wasn't Welsh, but he did love the countryside...starting to think he wasn't being metaphorical now!

Users who are viewing this thread