Fan's Survey by the club (1 Viewer)

kmj5000

Here is a copy of an email response fromDan Walker:

I’m not trying to make any excuses here, or at any time, I have been passing on information that I have been given as and when I have it.

The initial plan with the survey was to release the results post fans forums so it would be all together. This has been delayed since then while we have been in discussions with the Football League. As I understand it, during a conversation with Tim, the Football League asked if we wouldn’t release any potentially sensitive information until the administration/ground share issue was resolved. A decision was made to abide by this request.

While they didn’t specifically say “don’t release the Survey Results”, the definition of sensitive information is open to interpretation, our management thought it fit into this category and therefore the release was delayed.

I’m hopeful that now we are a bit further along the line they will be available publically very shortly.

WillieStanley

Why are people splitting hairs over this? We don't need the club to publish the results to know almost every fan is opposed to the move. The club know, we know. Publishing the results won't make any difference. All leverage that can be used to keep Coventry City in Coventry and it still makes no impact. chill!!

wingy

Why are people splitting hairs over this? We don't need the club to publish the results to know almost every fan is opposed to the move. The club know, we know. Publishing the results won't make any difference. All leverage that can be used to keep Coventry City in Coventry and it still makes no impact. chill!!

By not publishing they can hardly undermine their presentation and Financial statement to the League can they .I'd say that makes It relevant as Its their data based on us.

letsallsingtogether

Because they need to spin it in their favour that's how they work tell no one nothing then tell them Lies then ask you to believe them... :blue::blue:

Skybluesquirrel

Here is a copy of an email response fromDan Walker:

I’m not trying to make any excuses here, or at any time, I have been passing on information that I have been given as and when I have it.

The initial plan with the survey was to release the results post fans forums so it would be all together. This has been delayed since then while we have been in discussions with the Football League. As I understand it, during a conversation with Tim, the Football League asked if we wouldn’t release any potentially sensitive information until the administration/ground share issue was resolved. A decision was made to abide by this request.

While they didn’t specifically say “don’t release the Survey Results”, the definition of sensitive information is open to interpretation, our management thought it fit into this category and therefore the release was delayed.

I’m hopeful that now we are a bit further along the line they will be available publically very shortly.

Ive spoken to someone who called the FL on this. The FL apparently said they had no cause to ask for it to be held back and would not be in a position to object even if they did. Which they didn't. Its the club that don't want it published.

chiefdave

there's not much point now, well out of date. if they did the survey again now I bet the results would be even worse then they were before.

Users who are viewing this thread