Fans Support of Andy Thorn: A sign of just how far we have fallen? (2 Viewers)

Otis

The Andy Thorn debate has been exhausted ad nauseum and then some-for the sake of everyone on this forum, can we just not have a Thorn In/Out bitching session until relegation/survival is confirmed? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one whose head this is doing in. There are a few extreme folk on either side but by and large we're all of the opinion that both SISU and AT are responsible for this season, with SISU taking the brunt of that-but please, no more debates going round in circles!

I agree.

For every "Thorn is shit" there's a "Thorn should be given a 5 year contract" and "West Ham would have another 10 points if AT was their manager."

I'm all for just backing the team. This should mean though that people should be able to be critical on here after defeats without being accused of being in the 'Anti-Thorn Brigade.'

mememe

i have to admit, i was against Thorn remaining manager, but the truth is i am starting to believe in him. the facts speak for themselves, he has had no money, but the input from 2 players/// nimely and the man utd kid has made all the difference, the manager is the man with the responsibility to get those players in and settled, you have to admit he has done that. you also have to admit he has done well for a rookie in the last 12 games, he is learning well in my opinion. he has the lads behind him and that is the hardest part of his job, i think we need to get behind the manager and the players now, no matter how bad he or they are the fact is if Thorn keeps us up this season he will in my opinion have done enough to show some real promise, and i will be dissapointed if he doesnt get a 3 year contract

Nonleagueherewecome

Jesus. If you don't think Thorn's management warrants his immediate removal as manager, if you suspect there are plenty of managers out there who could do better but you don't think SISU are likely to stump up the cash, if you have a viewpoint that contradicts Sick Boy, you support SISU. Case closed, gentlemen. The pro-Thorn side gets accused of hyperbole by kduffy and then someone on the anti-Thorn side makes a fucking stupid comment like that. Winners.

Couldn't agree more with this.

dongonzalos

I agree.

For every "Thorn is shit" there's a "Thorn should be given a 5 year contract" and "West Ham would have another 10 points if AT was their manager."

I'm all for just backing the team. This should mean though that people should be able to be critical on here after defeats without being accused of being in the 'Anti-Thorn Brigade.'

Just wont let the West Ham thing lie will you ;)

Brighton Sky Blue

I agree.

Completely-the Thorn debate is a circular one and is a grand waste of everyone's time.

Grendel

Indeed.

So ...... which team and tactics should Steve Harrison put in place for Saturday?

Too late the 5 year contract post is up and running now.

Users who are viewing this thread