Fans Forum (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Tim Fisher and Steve Waggott answer your questions in upcoming Fans' Forum
Coventry City chief executive Tim Fisher and development director Steve Waggott will be answering supporters’ questions at a fans’ forum next week.

Fisher and Waggott will be meeting supporters at the Standard Triumph Club on Thursday, September 13, at the forum which will be broadcast live on BBC Coventry and Warwickshire between 7pm and 8pm.

There are 350 free places available and supporters are asked to email [email protected] to request tickets (maximum of four per person).

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/fans-forum-september-352455.aspx

Tonylinc

If you had one now in pristine condition it would probably be worth more than the whole of our first team!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Was a Herald better than a Dolomite? I remember my uncle having one for years.

The Vitesse was far superior than the Herald! Although the Vitesse never had a pub named after it!! :D

wingy

The Vitesse was far superior than the Herald! Although the Vitesse never had a pub named after it!! :D

Yeah had a few in there over the years HH ,even painted it once,what was that factory opposite ,Lawton tube,or some other motor factors producer
,(Radiators??):thinking about:

Houchens Head

Wasn't it Cov-Rad?

I was a bus driver when the blokes used to come pouring out of the Triumph just by Canley Crossing. Manic it was!

wingy

Thats the one HH ,the decline of all the big manufacturing producers in this City is the perfect metaphor in tandem with the clubs decline.

Houchens Head

Sad to say - and maybe a bit selfish, but that's the reason I moved here. :(

theprince

Standard/Triumph made some iconic cars. Triumph Stag, Herald, the Vitesse (especially the convertable. the TR1,TR 2 ,TR4 and TR6, the Triumph GTS, Triumph spitfire (the ordinary blokes sportscar.. the Dolomite Sprint, the 2000 mk1 and 2 and these were all built around the same time. 1970s/80s.

Houchens Head

Had a Triumph Stag. Then a TR6. Both were red. Beauts they were too!

ashbyjan

I am taking a supply of empty sacks to scoop up all the bullshit that will be generated from Fisher and Waggott - will have prize winning roses this year!!

skyblueinBaku

I am taking a supply of empty sacks to scoop up all the bullshit that will be generated from Fisher and Waggott - will have prize winning roses this year!!

Don't use fresh bullshit, Jan - it will scorch the roots. I'm sure there is plenty of old bullshit you could find. :D

ashbyjan

Oh I am sure this will be the same old bullshit recycled but repackaged - well rotted just like the club under these jokers

WestEndAgro

I can't understand why these sessions only last for one hour, we couldn't even scratch the surface regarding our current issues, if we had three to four hours it might be worth attending.
One hour ? Waste of time !

spudgun2000

1 hr = 45 minutes corp clap trap, 15 mins for 1 vetted q due to the fact that the guy with the mike is some 2km away

Black6Osprey

Standard/Triumph made some iconic cars. Triumph Stag, Herald, the Vitesse (especially the convertable. the TR1,TR 2 ,TR4 and TR6, the Triumph GTS, Triumph spitfire (the ordinary blokes sportscar.. the Dolomite Sprint, the 2000 mk1 and 2 and these were all built around the same time. 1970s/80s.

Ive got a Triumph GT6. Hence my Avatar picture.

georgehudson

what's the latest ?
of those who have applied how many have been answered ?
i know of five persons who have, & none have heard anything,
do C & W have to veto who applies for tickets ?
seems pretty much like a rehearsed scenario to me

ajsccfc

It's still 6 days away, the last one wasn't confirmed until the day before. They can't really veto as they didn't ask for details, just an email saying 'me please'.

ajsccfc

The chances of them cross-referencing email addresses with known upstarts is quite slim, unless they've got some FBI-style surveillance going on in their secret mountain lair.

ccfcway

waste of time

"working towards a new manager"
"working towards a redcution in rent"

yadda yadda

Users who are viewing this thread