Fans forum (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Any idea how to get tickets?

Desperados

Will anyone be attending from SISU that can accurately answer questions instead of Fisher and his scripted responses, if not it is a pointless event.

Marty

They currently have the FA cup exhibit on up there, so they'll link it in with that i would expect.

W

wey sky blue

I spoke to fisher on saturday and said what about the people working on a Friday and said to him that was well thought out he just walked off what a twat he is and i thought he was ment to be clever (not)

thorninmyside

If we want to do a. Protest it is a prime spot to do it. Also maybe everyone should simply keep asking the same question over and over. .. when will the club be liqudated. .. is councillor John mutton lying re liquidation

WestEndAgro

This session is planned for one hour, how the hell can that possibly be long enough to discuss the mess we find ourselves in ?
Complete shambles in my opinion, mirrors our season.

chiefdave

This session is planned for one hour, how the hell can that possibly be long enough to discuss the mess we find ourselves in ?
Complete shambles in my opinion, mirrors our season.

doesn't look too promising does it. they've not made it very easy to find details on it and put it on at a time when most people can't go. anyone would think they'd got something to hide and don't want people there asking questions!

Users who are viewing this thread