Fans Forum Updates (1 Viewer)

gally9

I personally think both Tim Fisher and Steve Waggott have come out of this very very well so far.. I also think that some of the fans have come out of it particularly badly...

pusbccfc

They get all the fitness support...

wingy

The cleaning up of the books,whats the reason?? If we can write checks for the mortgage and ticketus ,how come not the rent , or keep Juke and Turner. Strategy ,suggests relagation was a desired aim to me .

fernandopartridge

Bonus money has not affected players. they were rubbish last year, and they got paid, they are rubbsish theis year, and are not being paid - they will need to get into top 6 for bonuses to be paid. 3/4th biggest bonus system in League 1 at least
Budget £4.2 million - this is a promotion budget.

To put into context that is 16 players on 5k per week gross. Or 18 on 4.5k p/w.

Loughborough Sky Blue

Original plan to get to prem, and buy part/all stadium.
all money previously put in is gone, they accept they have lost it.
They now want to get a return on any further money invested. They want to turn it around.
SISU in no danger of liquidation.
And that's it. Forum over on CWR.

AFCCOVENTRY

Sisu invested to get the team to the premiership.

Didn't happen.... 35m euros to do that has gone.

Sisu are here for the journey.

Sisu are not going to go broke.

kingharvest

Some people ask questions in complete ignorance and then when they get an answer instantly dismiss it as lies. Personally i think Fisher and Waggot are decent and are trying their best for the club.

Skybluedar

Well Fisher and Waggott showed up for a hostile hour of questioning and got just that. I thought that they handled themselves very well, they both hold the club in high regard and have certainly given the fans a lot more assurances than we had prior to the forum. Seppala is hands on, no money being taken out or has been by SISU, in it for long haul (along with TF / SW by the sounds of things), 3 year plan is in place, new manager is going to be announced next week with 3 very strong candidates in final round of interviews and plans to do some shifting in the loan window to add pace & tempo with the intention of having more leadership on the pitch.

It's early in the season, I would feel confident that if the calmness and professionalism shown by Tim & Steve tonight at the forum was passed onto our playing squad, we will definitely be in the mix for promotion at the business end of the season. PUSB

Otis

Some people asking the questions were embarrassing!!

Some people didn't even make sense.

Trying to ask important business and financial questions with very little knowledge of business or finance.

gally9

Some people ask questions in complete ignorance and then when they get an answer instantly dismiss it as lies. Personally i think Fisher and Waggot are decent and are trying their best for the club.

It's embarrassing.. I agree, I think they come out of that with a lot of credit..

ohitsaidwalker king power

Did you listen? No wonder were so fucked with fans like yourself, we are where we are, our owners are what they are.. It seems like they are trying.. Take a week off for fuck sake!

lighten up dude....;)

I listened to every word.... not knocking their efforts.. just not sure its enough....:thinking about:

speedie87

To summarise then,

3 managers left in process
Thorn set himself targets and fell short so went
Sisu have introduced £42m into club Euro35m was equity and has no gone, the rest is loans they will want a return on
Sisu have not taken any money out the club or paid itself any interest on loans
We now own ryton again the mtg chg has been removed
We have paid ticketus off also both in last few weeks
PLaying budegt is £4.2m
Talks with council/acl higgs are ongoing we want an average lge 1 rent and money from match day sources to top up revenues to allow the club to spend more money under fair play rules
Onwe has left the building...joy sep has replaced him on board and is involved in day to day running of club
sisu have committed to a 3 year plan
70% of fishers pay is performance related - being linked to promotion, and getting the deal for the ground completed

Last edited:

ccfcway

If thy got nothing out of tonight apart from "communicate", then it was worth it. All the speculation about sh1te or bust this year and they come up with "3 year plan",

They should do these at least once every 2 months I think.

CW6

Considering the questions they were given by some of the people asking them they did very well to give any answer! best interests for the club which is the main thing! Love to know who the 3 left with a chance for the job are!

ohitsaidwalker king power

Considering the questions they were given by some of the people asking them they did very well to give any answer! best interests for the club which is the main thing! Love to know who the 3 left with a chance for the job are!

Dont think Shaw is one... he was referred to as interim

ccfclinney

i thought waggott and fisher did well to be honest

Sisu invested 35 million equity (never get that back)
they have invested 10 million recently ( expect that back)
New manager will be in place by this time next week
Players only get bonuses if they are in the top 6
Fishers wages are 70% on commission if the team does well he does well (maybe why thorn went early)
3 Managers left to choose.
Couldnt say about the stadium as it is private business matter
Joy (sisu owner) is involved hands on with the club now as onye as left (news from this week)

Overall i was happy with what was said and im just looking forward to the new manager coming in and hope the results turn around
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread