Fans Forum 12/09/13 (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

If they do get the revenues from the drinks, are you going to build a hill out of cardboard boxes outside the Standard Triumph and have a picnic whilst it's going on?

One idea would be to throw Scampi fries into the room from outside to delay the 7pm start !

:thinking about:

ccfcway

any truth in the rumour that SISU have bought the social club that the forum is in tonight..

I overhead TF saying "Standard Business Practise"

:wave:

KersleyDigs

Are you for real? If you can't take measures to help prevent injury, what is it you think fitness coaches and physios actually do?

All of KersleyDig's questions are good.

Thanks for the support AJS!

I'm not sure EasternGreen understands the importance of science in football these days or vast amount of injury prevention measures that go on? Ice baths, yoga sessions, set diets, meticulously and individually planned training regimes for each player.....

I would be interested to hear what SP has in place to protect the players and try and keep them fit all season.

The "train very hard, play very hard, play lots of high tempo games AND have a very small squad with around 13 senior players" is a very precarious one, one that SP will be acutely aware of. This is why my question regarding the work ethic and natural fitness levels of the bomb squad is relevant. Did SP shift on the players that were poor in terms of looking after themselves and in training? Did he have questions over their work ethic and influence over the younger player's attitude to professionalism. Did the bomb squad not meet his fitness criteria of how where his players need to be etc?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ASK THESE TYPES OF QUESTIONS? I think it would be interesting to know what is in place.

ccfcway

I will be offering competitive rates for transport and some great deals, although my website wont be working to access them.

KersleyDigs

A question for Steven Pressley:

Subject: In reference to recent interest in Callum Wilson from rival clubs.

Question: I agree with your recent comments regarding the importance that Callum Wilson establishes himself at City first and maintains his recent form consistently over an extended period. Does this same sentiment apply to your own career? For example, if you were asked to manage another club this season, would your response be similar?

skybluebeduff

A question for Steven Pressley:

Subject: In reference to recent interest in Callum Wilson from rival clubs.

Question: I agree with your recent comments regarding the importance that Callum Wilson establishes himself at City first and maintains his recent form consistently over an extended period. Does this same sentiment apply to your own career? For example, if you were asked to manage another club this season, would your response be similar?

If you was offered to do the same job you do now, but for another company, whilst doubling your wage, you won't say no will you? Everyone's human including Managers.

KersleyDigs

If you was offered to do the same job you do now, but for another company, whilst doubling your wage, you won't say no will you? Everyone's human including Managers.

Oh, I completely understand that, but I'm talking about hypocrisy amongst football managers here.....

They often dish out this kind of advice to their players, but then disregard it themselves. I would say that Pressley would be better of establishing himself at City and achieving something rather that jumping ship to someone like Huddersfield in two months time.

I just would be interested to hear how he looks at his own development as a manager

Last edited:

shmmeee

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're not in a "career" job. There's lots of reasons to stay with a company when more money is on offer elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread