Fans back in stadia by Xmas? (2 Viewers)

Paxman II

Well it is loking likely this will happen. Exactly how many and the seating arrangements are unknown as yet but this is good news surely....

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Well it is loking likely this will happen. Exactly how many and the seating arrangements are unknown as yet but this is good news surely....

Where have you seen this?! We’re gonna go from complete lockdown to fans in ground within 2 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

TTG

'Eat out help out' all over again......
Probably 100x more safe socially distant (think 6000 spread out at st andrews)

slowpoke

This will NOT be happening if anything the government will be extending the lockdown for December as well

ccfcway

This will NOT be happening if anything the government will be extending the lockdown for December as well

extend Dec lockdown, allow a household to meet up with one more household on xmas day, back to lockdowns after that until end of March when Furlough ends. then review

Lord_Nampil

For us to get in Brum would need to be Tier 1 level in the old September system.... i get the feeling it wont be.... They have said Tier 2 may be allowed once they get into opening up but again cant see it.... Think in reality offer nothing and deliver something is better than promising the world and failing to deliver......

slowpoke

extend Dec lockdown, allow a household to meet up with one more household on xmas day, back to lockdowns after that until end of March when Furlough ends. then review

In a nutshell.

I can’t see fans coming back for a while yet. Not until the vaccine is available and treats COVID until then we are far away from letting fans back in.

Otis

I can't see it. Not unless there is a very dramatic drop in cases. If they Know.any in at all, it's going to be very few indeed I would have thought.

Paxman II

Football will continue to be shite until we've all been vaccinated.

A vaccine that you have no idea of it's lasting duration? Will you need it again in 3 months, 6 months a year? What are it's long term effects on you? A virus that has more than a 99% recovery rate?
The average age of people infected is 82 years old, and people with pre conditions.
Cases are going up as we test more people...that's not hard to understand.
You can go shopping in a supermarket but can't sit in a vast stadium with acres of space between you and someone else?
I'm so done with this shit, and the sheeple who can't figure stuff out for themselves.

Paxman II

About as likely to happen as one of your match score predictions

If that's referring to me then look back on the threads where I said we would be back in stadiums by Christmas and returning to more normal numbers at the turn of the year.
Yeah that's a pridiction I may have got right.

Paxman II

Then there will be no businesses left, no employment, and a tanked economy.

christonabike

BBC stated that it was in areas with very little infection rate so were fucked then. Maybe a team in the outer reaches of Cornwall or Devon but no maJor city.

NorthernWisdom

A vaccine that you have no idea of it's lasting duration? Will you need it again in 3 months, 6 months a year? What are it's long term effects on you? A virus that has more than a 99% recovery rate?
The average age of people infected is 82 years old, and people with pre conditions.
You can go shopping in a supermarket but can't sit in a vast stadium with acres of space between you and someone else?
I'm so done with this shit, and the sheeple who can't figure stuff out for themselves.
What a load of bollocks, topped off by the absurd claim that the average age of people infected is 82. Given a load of school children and parents are infected, we must have a bunch of 170 year olds to bring that average up!

You really do chat some absolute absurd shite.

Skybluefaz

Sheeple. Listen to the state of you.

Sky Blue Harry H

I won't be going back until I've had the vaccination, and it is deemed safe. Thereafter, try keeping me away !!
What a load of bollocks, topped off by the absurd claim that the average age of people infected is 82. Given a load of school children and parents are infected, we must have a bunch of 170 year olds to bring that average up!

I've posted this before - my Godmother's grandson is at home in Leamington, aged 21 and can't get up the stairs without being completely shattered. Was in ICU in hospital for a month. He has no underlying health conditions; idiocy to disregard Cov-id's health implications. I suspect a lot who suffer long term Cov-id get little exposure as regards public awareness.

mr_monkey

That's the issue with you deniers, you make some decent points and then ruin it using words like sheeple, no wonder people don't take you seriously 😂

Serious question though as it fascinates me, in your opinion what is the reason then for us being locked down now and then us going back into tiers at the start of December? Will you get the vaccine when it's available?

Last edited:

Grendel

He has quoted the wrong stat. The average death age is 82 which is higher than the average age of death through other conditions

KenilworthSkyBlue

Piers Morgan is that you???

Users who are viewing this thread