Fans back in stadia by Xmas? (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Fans back in the ground and Millwall fans boo the players taking the knee, big media meltdown coming, but reading comments on Facebook many people were happy and want the statement to end.

Otis

The Millwall players released a statement yesterday, saying that they WOULD be taking the knee, but that for them, it would be in no way representative of agreeing with any political statement or ideology. They said it was purely about tackling discrimination.

So that makes it doubly disappointing that fans were booing.

Even though I feel it has run its course now, it's still very sad.

Bottom line is these idiots were booing players in support of anti-racsim.

wingy

Well the rate is continuing to drop in Coventry , expecting tier 2 when the decision comes , Birmingham however .
Wonder what the status for Championship rugby starting up is like .
The Butt's could function effectively on 2k fans in attendance.

Terry Gibson's perm

Well the rate is continuing to drop in Coventry , expecting tier 2 when the decision comes , Birmingham however .
Wonder what the status for Championship rugby starting up is like .
The Butt's could function effectively on 2k fans in attendance.

Where have they got 2k from surely a percentage of a stadiums size would make more sense? I know they said something about people moving to the ground but they they lump everyone together in the ground

D

Deleted member 2477

Wankers. Imagine getting angry at anti racist gestures.
Its not the anti racism that people are anoyed about. Its the support towards BLM a self confessed marxist organisation who aim is to defund the police, black supremacy and virtual signalling. Its gone to far now we have been having it thrust down our throat for 9 months, the MSM love to divide and cause hate and the virtual signalling is being thrust down peoples throats. their has been an anti racist campaign in football for several years and never has there been any negativity towards it but people go to football to watch football not a political statement and someone giving the black power supremacy salute. Imagine if it was the other way and a player gave a nazi salute. We would all be in meltdown and rightly so

Skybluefaz

Its not the anti racism that people are anoyed about. Its the support towards BLM a self confessed marxist organisation who aim is to defund the police, black supremacy and virtual signalling. Its gone to far now we have been having it thrust down our throat for 9 months, the MSM love to divide and cause hate and the virtual signalling is being thrust down peoples throats. their has been an anti racist campaign in football for several years and never has there been any negativity towards it but people go to football to watch football not a political statement and someone giving the black power supremacy salute. Imagine if it was the other way and a player gave a nazi salute. We would all be in meltdown and rightly so
But they came out the day before and specifically said it was not in support of a political movement and was specifically in support of anti racism. They still booed. Stop hoovering all the bullshit up.

Plus, anyone doing virtual signalling needs to join us in the real world.

D

Deleted member 2477

But they came out the day before and specifically said it was not in support of a political movement and was specifically in support of anti racism. They still booed. Stop hoovering all the bullshit up.

Plus, anyone doing virtual signalling needs to join us in the real world.
Its not hoovering the bullshit up. When the BLM movement are shown burning the union Jack, damaging the cenotaph and being violant towards police officers not to mention being dressed in paramilitary uniform giving the fist salute to black supremacy people are quit rightly anti BLM. 99% of fans from all clubs support anti racism however the current message being given out by these lefty idiots is we are all racist if your white and we should defund the police and western values. There is bullshit on both sides of the fence but the Uk is one of the most tollerant countries in the world and all this anti white, crap is just getting peoples backs up and setting back anti racism work over the past years

shmmeee

I still don’t understand what’s so scary about Marxism? Should we be scared of all major historical economists (TBF the answer here is probably yes).

Skybluefaz

Its not hoovering the bullshit up. When the BLM movement are shown burning the union Jack, damaging the cenotaph and being violant towards police officers not to mention being dressed in paramilitary uniform giving the fist salute to black supremacy people are quit rightly anti BLM. 99% of fans from all clubs support anti racism however the current message being given out by these lefty idiots is we are all racist if your white and we should defund the police and western values. There is bullshit on both sides of the fence but the Uk is one of the most tollerant countries in the world and all this anti white, crap is just getting peoples backs up and setting back anti racism work over the past years
What anti white crap?

superskyblue

One can be a Conservative Person, but not support the Conservative Party.

One can consider that Black Lives Matter...

Exactly this. De-couple the words 'black lives matter' from the organisation who also use those three words. Nobody except racists can argue with the statement. Even the 'all lives matter' morons.

Speedies_Chips

Apologies if this has already been asked but if next week Birmingham is moved to Tier 2 and Coventry remains in Tier 3, would Coventry based fans be allowed o travel from a 3 zone to a 2 zone to watch us play? Hypothetical I know, but could happen.

D

Deleted member 2477

Apologies if this has already been asked but if next week Birmingham is moved to Tier 2 and Coventry remains in Tier 3, would Coventry based fans be allowed o travel from a 3 zone to a 2 zone to watch us play? Hypothetical I know, but could happen.
No

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Next time someone mentions Marxism to you for or anti ask them what it means or stands for. I’ll guarantee they won’t know.
You can play bullshit bingo with them and a certain poster in here has ticked pretty much every one. 'Virtue Signalling', 'Marxism', 'Rammed down our throat', 'Made to feel guilty about being a white male'. They are guaranteed to have the British flag in their Facebook name or Twitter profile. It's the same people who moan about Alex Scott being on their TV and get angry when a UK news channel covers Divali or Eid celebrations. It's not a nice existence when you feel so inadequate so you have to try and get that anger out somehow, and what better people to complain at then people fighting for equality.

D

Deleted member 2477

You can play bullshit bingo with them and a certain poster in here has ticked pretty much every one. 'Virtue Signalling', 'Marxism', 'Rammed down our throat', 'Made to feel guilty about being a white male'. They are guaranteed to have the British flag in their Facebook name or Twitter profile. It's the same people who moan about Alex Scott being on their TV and get angry when a UK news channel covers Divali or Eid celebrations. It's not a nice existence when you feel so inadequate so you have to try and get that anger out somehow, and what better people to complain at then people fighting for equality.
You have just proven that stereo typing people is just another form of prejudice and as proven by your post factually incorrect.
the problem with people like you is that free speech and a opinion is only allowed if it fits in with your agenda and view point. A very dangerous president to set have a look at North Korea

Skybluefaz

You have just proven that stereo typing people is just another form of prejudice and as proven by your post factually incorrect.
the problem with people like you is that free speech and a opinion is only allowed if it fits in with your agenda and view point. A very dangerous president to set have a look at North Korea
Have you not been stereotyping anyone that takes a knee brains?

mark82

President of where?

Covkid1968#

I’m worried that I’ve got in a nice comfy routine.... few beers... relax to watch the game.... at home for family stuff at 5pm on a Saturday.

I’m worried that 2000 socially spaced support is enough to tempt me to catch a train or drive to Brum from Nottingham way. For me I love a packed boozer and the buzz of a crowd.

I’m sure come the time I’ll be dusting down my Stone Island and ironing the peak on myBurberry cap and setting off. But I’m quite enjoying ifollow... it’s ticking my support the club box whilst having some footy time.

Full crowd and back to normal then it’s a no brainier....off I go to watch the club who represent my City 😎😎

mr_monkey

Seriously 😂 so in your view I could come out and say that the sky is green as it's my chosen opinion that that is true and not be questioned on it (even though it is factually incorrect)

You freedom of speech bellends are all the same, rant on about rights and make insane links to places like north Korea when your statements get questioned for the bullshit that they are...

Frostie

giphy.gif

clint van damme

Seriously 😂 so in your view I could come out and say that the sky is green as it's my chosen opinion that that is true and not be questioned on it (even though it is factually incorrect)

You freedom of speech bellends are all the same, rant on about rights and make insane links to places like north Korea when your statements get questioned for the bullshit that they are...

that's the problem with right wing populism, people think you can spout any bollocks and it can't be chastised because opinion counts as fact. The people spewing this nonsense are generally thick as mince but think they're clever cunts, it's a dangerous combo.

mr_monkey

that's the problem with right wing populism, people think you can spout any bollocks and it can't be chastised because opinion counts as fact. The people spewing this nonsense are generally thick as mince but think they're clever cunts, it's a dangerous combo.

They know because they have watched a blatantly cut and pasted video on you tube (that jumps around so much) so therefore it's true 🙈

And if you ask for evidence you get sworn at or called a sheep... Sheeple is my favourite word I've discovered this year

Speedies_Chips

There’s nothing worse than a ‘dangerous president’. Ask any American.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Unfortunately you won't win over any real racists with that kind of attitude. You cannot educate the intolerant by being intolerant sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread