Fankaty Dabo v Dujon sterling (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

I went to three games in pre-season and have been to every game so far. I thought Dabo was very poor until Bolton but was good against Exeter and superb on Saturday. Bristol played extremely narrow and Bolton / Exeter hardly mounted any attacks. I hope he carries on improving.
That’s the way it works building up sharpness you can clearly see thought he’s an upgrade on sterling who hasn’t made the Wigan team yet.

cc84cov

I thought he was poor at both games. Pask outshone him at leamington and liverpool’s right winger gave him a tough time. Dabo was more interested in trying to bully him. Gave the ball away over and over again as well
Different levels of fitness probably mate

ccfchoi87

That’s the way it works building up sharpness you can clearly see thought he’s an upgrade on sterling who hasn’t made the Wigan team yet.
Different levels of fitness probably mate

I appreciate that and hopefully that is the case. Sterling didn’t have a good game until he was moved to left back against Sunderland anyway. Dabo has looked very tidy in possession last two games. McCallum also impressed me more so than he has before on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread