Fankaty Dabo stats v Rotherham... The engine of the team (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Just shows how important the lad is for us really.
3f75afce8ff464ab7555bc665a04fcda.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

I’m pretty sure I heard a faint version of a song for him on Tuesday which never got going

Anyone know the lyrics?

Reactions: TTG

Liquid Gold

He's outstanding. The best player we've owned in a long long time. I have no idea how we picked him up, why he chose to come here or why nobody has bought him but long may it continue.

Last edited:

harvey098

I’m pretty sure I heard a faint version of a song for him on Tuesday which never got going

Anyone know the lyrics?

To the ABBA song “voulez vous” (because watching 22 men run around in shorts whilst singing ABBA songs is how we spend our saturdays now)

fankatyyyy (Dabo)
Running down the wing (Dabo)
Hear the city sing (Dabo)
We are going championship
Fankatyyyyy...

torchomatic

Anyone know the lyrics?

They were singing it at Rochdale. Took me a while to work it out, but it's Voulez Vous by Abba. Apart from his name I could only work out "running down the wing".

torchomatic

Liquid Gold

To the ABBA song “voulez vous” (because watching 22 men run around in shorts whilst singing ABBA songs is how we spend our saturdays now)

fankatyyyy (Dabo)
Hear the city sing (Dabo)
We are going championship
Fankatyyyyy...
Ive has it as

fankatyyyy (Dabo)
In the city team (Dabo)
going championship With Coventry
Fankatyyyyy...

Mucca Mad Boys

Great job by the recruitment team on this one!

Remembering a few people doubting him because he’d played in the Dutch leagues and that Sterling was a better option.

Playing him wing back was a blinder by Robins!

hill83

He's outstanding. The best player we've owned in a long long time. I have no idea how we picked him up, why he chose to come here or why nobody has bought him but long may it continue.

I asked this before and someone pointed out the Chelsea link with Viveash

SBchimp

I was talking to Jason Fardon at the end of last season and he was really excited about him coming in saying exactly the above..... better than Sterling and people will be amazed that we've got him. Its a testament to the recruitment team and also the style of play that MR is serving up, FD is a absolutely the right player at the right time.

higgs

He would run through a brick wall for the team exactly the type of player you need in your team sets his stall out from the start

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Love Fanky. Love his name. Love his playing style. Love his attitude in interviews. That wing back role is made for him.

Terry_dactyl

I called it first game when a few said he was shit. I thought he looked good.

I WIN SECOND
After the first game I didn’t say he looked shit but was unsure about how good he would turn out to be. I basically thought, “let’s see”. Third?

Users who are viewing this thread