famous/ successful Sky Blues fan (1 Viewer)

kepit 2 yusen

Apparently Christian Horner, the team manager of Red Bull Racing is a City fan.
<br />
<br />
Yep appears correct. Surprised me that one.
Zippy and Bungle are also but I think it's just an excuse to enjoy a good bunk up with Sky Blue Sam in the dressing rooms during the match.

kg82

3 of those eddie jordan/brian mcfadden/alistair mcgowan all had brief spells in the top flight as ccfc fans - but all moved on to more glory teams

i think the radio presenters etc are the best we can do

I remember McFadden being at one of our games in the championship, but yeah, Eddie Jordan's a Chelsea fan now and McGowan's got another team too (might be utd).

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The list isn't exactly City supporters KG, it's people BORN (or raised) in Cov.

j_rees101

Hmm, seems a bit wrong! Waterman - Walsall, the specials - villa and blues, Ian Bell - villa! At least the cat bin lady's on there!

I read Horace Panter's (Specials bassist) autobiography and he mentioned that he always rang home when on tour to find out the cov scores so at least some of them must be cov fans

RegTheDonk

Seem to recall many years ago, This Is Your Life had the City squad doing a congratulations video message - Killer was wearing a mask as the guy in question was the star in Phantom of the Opera. Think his name was Dave Willetts, a Brummie, but he did start his career in Cov at the Belgrade Theatre.

Last edited:

deanocity3

seem to recall many years ago, this is your life had the city squad doing a congratulations video message - killer was wearing a mask as the guy in question was the star in phantom of the opera. Think his name was dave willetts, a brummie, but he did start his career in cov at the belgrade theatre.

dave willets is a cov fan,he sings two songs on the 15 cov classics cd that came out in late 90's,all ccfc songs

Users who are viewing this thread