Famous City Supporters? (1 Viewer)

cornoccfc

The guy in the snooker crowd at the UK championships always sitting there in a variety of different shirts.

He's back at the Crucible today- just seen him on BBC!

Fluffsta

There was some love for Coventry City from random Wrestling fans in Miami 2 weeks ago when I attended Wrestlemania 28! I bumped into two Cov crowds who supported Cov right after Wrestlemania.

mechaishida

B A Robertson back in the Strachan days.

Was it him who wrote that dreadful, cheesy song that was played as the team's entrance theme, in 2000? Thankfully, it was short-lived. That was one truly cringe-worthy song, I remember the Middlesborough fans ripping the piss out of it.

skybluejelly

Was it him who wrote that dreadful, cheesy song that was played as the team's entrance theme, in 2000? Thankfully, it was short-lived. That was one truly cringe-worthy song, I remember the Middlesborough fans ripping the piss out of it.
3 1/2 years for a reply got to be a record ( obviously not a B A Robertson one )

singers_pore

None of The Specials support City...remember a cringing interview with Tim Lovejoy when they were all talking about their love for Chelsea/United/!

Lynval Golding of The Specials used to support Cov when Benno and Regis played for us. He now supports Chelsea, or some other flavor of the month. Terry has been a long time United fan but his old man used to run the Sky Blues supporters club. I once asked Terry if his old man was disappointed and he got a bit arsey.

Albo

It's a little known fact that queen Victoria, in her later years, used to be smuggled in to watch Singers play at Stoke Road. She was irrationally obsessed with bicycle makers apparently.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Who dredged this old thread up from 3½ years ago? Jeez!!

mechaishida

Who dredged this old thread up from 3½ years ago? Jeez!!

That would be moi, to rip the piss out of B A Robertson's atrocious 'It's for life son', that replaced Mr Blue Sky for a few matches as the team's entrance music.

A worthy bump, me thinks, considering the legendary shiteness of the song. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread