Family Zone Update if you not seen it (1 Viewer)

Remember the family zone will be open at 1.30 today until 2.30. Be good to see you there.
REMINDER - to all JSB Members in the Winger, Striker or Keeper age groups - your free gifts have arrived and can be exchanged for the voucher in your Membership Pack in The Family Zone today between 1.30pm and 2.30pm, or at any other Saturday game. Dribblers gifts will be available shortly. PUSB

Gaz71

Remember the family zone will be open at 1.30 today until 2.30. Be good to see you there.
REMINDER - to all JSB Members in the Winger, Striker or Keeper age groups - your free gifts have arrived and can be exchanged for the voucher in your Membership Pack in The Family Zone today between 1.30pm and 2.30pm, or at any other Saturday game. Dribblers gifts will be available shortly. PUSB

Still haven't received my nephews pack? Any idea on when they will be sent out I've asked in the shop and phoned and no one knows anything

Nick

Administrator
I got there too late, is going to be a pain to get the free gift as I can rarely get there before 2.30 :(

chiefdave

Still haven't received my nephews pack? Any idea on when they will be sent out I've asked in the shop and phoned and no one knows anything

The shop staff aren't employed by the club. Best bet is probably to tweet the club account, that seems to get a pretty swift response.

Users who are viewing this thread