Family Zone behaviour (1 Viewer)

Some people really need to remember that the family zone is full of kids.
There was a twat near me shouting c**t and swearing a hell of a lot. When asked to stop swearing as it’s the kids zone he offered the poor family a fight and intimidated them for the whole second half.
Absolutely embarrassed himself today (and every game) and needs to grow up.

pusbccfc

Sounds like someone is trying to get the atmosphere going in the North Stand. That makes one of them 😂

slowpoke

There was a twat near me shouting c**t and swearing a hell of a lot. When asked to stop swearing as it’s the kids zone he offered the poor family a fight and intimidated them for the whole second half.
Do things properly get his seat number & row and report him, down to the club then, trouble is if fisticuffs happen either could get banning orders.

Greggs

Tell him then

chiefdave

Just for future reference if people don't want to get involved or be seen to report someone to a steward there is a matchday reporting number.
Any issues of racism, homophobia, discrimination, abusive behaviour or general safety issues can be reported to the Club on home matchdays using the reporting text service – 07537 453 117.

Simply begin your message with the Block/Seat location of the incident – followed by details of the incident. We will treat your message in the strictest confidence.

This is a text service, so please do not call this number.
You can also report things after the game to [email protected]

Not sure if it's the same everywhere but where I am the stewards are a lot more proactive and fast acting than in recent seasons.

bigfatronssba

And that’s the problem, the poor kids with the family would be really upset to see their dad in a fight and getting banned.

Obviously there’s a right and wrong way to do it.

I mean I think it’s great when a kid learns from their Dad how to deal with arseholes. Has to be done purely vocally though

shepardo01

AJB1983

If it’s the guy I think it was in block 31 that’s the first time this season I’ve heard it. Wasn’t as bad second half.
But dickheads like that should sit somewhere else to be honest if they’re gonna be like that.

as someone has said, the odd swear word I think you have to expect (I’m as guilty as anyone of that) but not what was going on today.

Flying Fokker

Then the club needs to have a conversation with him. It will not act unless you take the initiative and contact them.

If it’s the guy I think it was in block 31 that’s the first time this season I’ve heard it. Wasn’t as bad second half.
But dickheads like that should sit somewhere else to be honest if they’re gonna be like that.

as someone has said, the odd swear word I think you have to expect (I’m as guilty as anyone of that) but not what was going on today.
He was mid level end of the row. Does it regularly, I suppose you could call him passionate.

Flying Fokker

I’m not saying I haven’t. I’m quite sure others will do too.
I do wonder why these meat heads aren’t pulled out of their seats and banned. I also hope others call this type out for what they are.

stupot07

It's not just family zone. Behind me in block 22, despite their being kids, women and old folk around there's a few blokes that spend every second or the match shouting abuse at players and swearing. There's no need.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Also some bloke got nutted and knocked out in one of the toilets after the game in front his two young kids, who screamed and cried. I mean, in front of their kids, Ffs.

Disgusting on so many levels - hope they caught the bell end who did it. Also hope the bloke is ok. Can you imagine how the kids will feel about attending the next game?

rob9872

He was mid level end of the row. Does it regularly, I suppose you could call him passionate.
What does he look like Rich? I'm on the end mid level 31 and heard of saw nothing. Hope it wasn't me lol. Didn't drop any c-bombs and had nobody spoke to me but I did have a right rant at ref in the second half. I'm on the side of 31 nearest 30 rather than 32 if that helps lol

SBAndy

Also some bloke got nutted and knocked out in one of the toilets after the game in front his two young kids, who screamed and cried. I mean, in front of their kids, Ffs.

I know it’s often said that every fan base has their fair share of pricks, but it amazes me how people can be so awful because of football.

SBAndy

What does he look like Rich? I'm on the end mid level 31 and heard of saw nothing. Hope it wasn't me lol. Didn't drop any c-bombs and had nobody spoke to me but I did have a right rant at ref in the second half. I'm on the side of 31 nearest 30 rather than 32 if that helps lol

Fat, bald, mid-50s.

Other end to you then mate. If you noticed a bit of increased response team pitch side after half time, he’s the reason.

Grendel

slowpoke

There are always police on duty now all seem to be up the away stand end. The north is stand is quite full nowadays with many little kids there surly three or four cops in uniform with funny hats on might be a bit better deterrent than orange coats.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread