Falkirk fan - Pressley (1 Viewer)

falkirk_fan

All i can say is thanks :)

Been desperate for him to go for ages now were getting a hefty chunk of compensation as well :claping hands:

Hopefully does the job for Coventry but certainly wasnt doing it at Falkirk.

Good luck for the rest of the season hopefully Pressley ideas and methods work for you guys.

ccfcdale

You are one Falkirk Fan, and how many are there of you? 100? Your just a minority, bored of you scottish people chirping off

CovisGod

Wow ! Not nice comments lads, he only gave his opinion.

Good luck for the rest of the season Falkirk fan.

torchomatic

Well, all I've heard about him are good things. Likes good football, brings the youth through, doesn't take any nonsense.

However, I think the length of his contract signifies that it won't happen overnight.

BTW, Falkirk Fan. Any good players we can pinch off you?

CovisGod

Good luck for the rest of the season hopefully Pressley ideas and methods work for you guys.

If he's a troll he's a shit one, doesn't sound like a troll to me, just a Falkirk fan giving his opinion

ajsccfc

No, he was trolling. Of course he will get stick from some of the posters on here.

From those quick to froth at the mouth, sure. He said that he's relieved he's left but that he hopes that he succeeds with us. That's really not much in the way of trolling, seems like just a fairly accurate summation. He's a million miles away from the small handful of Crewe fans screaming abuse.

rob9872

Scottish trade unionist troublemaker ... in the Fergie mo(u?)ld so he'll be ok for me.

falkirk_fan

Well, all I've heard about him are good things. Likes good football, brings the youth through, doesn't take any nonsense.

However, I think the length of his contract signifies that it won't happen overnight.

Probably only one mate the English striker Taylor is a bit of a machine, Legue 1 will be better than what he is playing in just now but he definitely looks as if could make the step up. Just had to google trolling lol i definitely wasnt doing that. Was just giving my opinion of your new manager from my point of view, definitely didnt come on for a slagging match. Maybe i was a bit naeve for thinking i could post without getting abused!!

Otis

You would have thought SP may well plan a raid there in the Summer if he rates any players.

torchomatic

Thanks FF, good luck for the Semi.

Probably only one mate the English striker Taylor is a bit of a machine, Legue 1 will be better than what he is playing in just now but he definitely looks as if could make the step up. Just had to google trolling lol i definitely wasnt doing that. Was just giving my opinion of your new manager from my point of view, definitely didnt come on for a slagging match. Maybe i was a bit naeve for thinking i could post without getting abused!!

Taylor the Centre Forward is a 22Yr old Englishman with 25 goals.

Moff

Please ignore the abuse, as there are many like me that welcome your views.

Cheers!

rob9872

Thanks FF, good luck for the Semi.

Agreed, hope you can turn it into a full erection, otherwise its a couple of lolly sticks and an elastic band.

mattylad

All i can say is thanks :)

Been desperate for him to go for ages now were getting a hefty chunk of compensation as well :claping hands:

your getting £20,000 a third hand peugoet and a friendly some time in the next five years....

torchomatic

They need to look at the cheque very carefully, just in case it's signed by M. Mouse.

Falkirk Chairman - Hi Tim, it's Jock (apologies to the Falkirk fan for this)
Tim Fisher: Oh hi, Jock. How you doing?
FC: Tim, it's this cheque you gave us...
TF: Er...OK
FC: It's been signed by B Lightyear and is dated 8 March 1903. Is that right?
TF: Er...got to go Jock. My phone is ringing...er, there's a flood....bye!
FC: Tim? Tim?

your getting £20,000 a third hand peugoet and a friendly some time in the next five years....

Last edited:

Astute

Thats the one, luckily enough for us he still has a year on his contract after this season so would take a good bid for us to sell him.

Would a battered mars bar and bottle of Irn Bru be enough?

torchomatic

I went to the first leg and have been waiting for the announcement of the second leg. 26 years apart.

may be we could let them play St mirren, in the 2nd leg of our Anglo scottish cup winners cup final

ricohman

Goodluck with your cup semi final falkirk fan, the semi final our new manager got yous to. And thanks for the heads up

Users who are viewing this thread