Fairplay to Woves (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

I was overwhelmed by the support shown to the ccfc fans on the Hill by wolves fans on saturday.. I lost count on the amount of times we had our hand shook by those in tangerine, and the messages of support given about our current home ground situation... this continued in the public house afterwards.. and after the train delays... our carriage ride on the train consisted of wolves fans singing.... they wanna go home... Fair play

pusbccfc

I was overwhelmed by the support shown to the ccfc fans on the Hill by wolves fans on saturday.. I lost count on the amount of times we had our hand shook by those in tangerine, and the messages of support given about our current home ground situation... this continued in the public house afterwards.. and after the train delays... our carriage ride on the train consisted of wolves fans singing.... they wanna go home... Fair play

All excellent bar the flag being stolen potentially by a group of their fans.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've not really got on with wolves fans in the past.....

Call me an old cynic...but I'm pretty sure if they weren't already champions by some distance & you weren't "skyblueprincess" they may not have been quite so supportive.....

RoboCCFC90

Yes fair play to wolves fans they went to the Ricoh Arena on their way home Saturday and danced in the Car park while singing about being Champions, while recording a video of it, to then post it on Facebook for all of us to see..

Yes thanks a bunch.

ccfcway

Yes fair play to wolves fans they went to the Ricoh Arena on their way home Saturday and danced in the Car park while singing about being Champions, while recording a video of it, to then post it on Facebook for all of us to see..

Yes thanks a bunch.

Did they pay to park their car, because if so, that will help ACL !

Warwickhunt

Yes thanks a bunch.
I think they were celebrating the fact that they had managed not being beaten by City this season. quite understandabl really it was quite an achievement:rolleyes:

smouch1975

Princess. The red squiggle under Woves. Is because it's not a word, not slang, not anything. Right click is your friend

The Gentleman

Yes thanks a bunch.

First of all, grown men should not be on facebook!

So what if they went to the Ricoh, at least they said some nice things and showed a bit of support to our plight at Sixfields. I couldn't give a shit where they celebrate to be honest, fair play to them for winning the league.

What evidence do you have it was their fans?
According to witnesses who saw it taken, they thought it might have been local lads - they didn't realise it was being pinched, thought it was the owner (Joey) and mates taking it down as we moved to the other side of the Hill. I don't think it was any of the Wolves fans who were on the Hill with us.

skyblueprincess

Oo well... like I said the fans we came across in Saturday, regardless if their reasoning were very forth coming with their support for our lack if home territory... that included the two we kidnapped and took clubbing in Coventry ..

ollyservetta

fairplay to wolves and their fans ,not beaten by the league champions over the season ,that's a result for us .still miffed at why tho jaguars owners decided to build their new engine plant just north of Wolverhampton and not in, or near Coventry ,after all it is jaguars home and after all the city has given to the motor trade ,and had taken away ,just another case of lilly liverd unions and councilers I presume ,

SonOfSnoz

Yes, respect to the Wolves!
Very nice of them to support our cause!
Does it matter if they are Punjabi/Penguins or Parasite?!
We need all the support we can get!
Nice one lads!

Users who are viewing this thread