Fair weather supporters (1 Viewer)

Mr Creosote

Apparently, according to the Cov Tel 7000 turned up today. Where were you lot when we needed you at the Ricoh in the last season we were there!!!?????
Muppets......

letsallsingtogether

What are you on about?
We had crowds of over 10,000 and 7,000 season ticket holders So most probably were......

Apparently, according to the Cov Tel 7000 turned up today. Where were you lot when we needed you at the Ricoh in the last season we were there!!!?????
Muppets......

kg82

Muppets......

What was our average attendance the last season at the Ricoh? Serious question, I don't actually know but I thought it was more than 7000?

bigfatronssba

Muppets......

Errmm the lowest league crowd at the Ricoh in the final season was around 9k.

I suggest you research these things before making such posts as it makes you look, well like a Muppet ironically.

bigfatronssba

What was our average attendance the last season at the Ricoh? Serious question, I don't actually know but I thought it was more than 7000?

It was just shy of 11k

Mr Creosote

Rubbish, real bums on seat was about 6000. I went to every home game and half the Wallers there today never went to the Ricoh

Astute

Rubbish, real bums on seat was about 6000. I went to every home game and half the Wallers there today never went to the Ricoh

So what are pretend bums?

And you have some memory to remember the face of everyone who went to the Ricoh two seasons ago.

letsallsingtogether

So what does that make real bums on seats at sixfields then?:thinking about:
600?

theferret

Yeah, SISU overstated the crowds by 5000 every week so that they could pay more to HMRC than they needed to. Right up their street that.

letsallsingtogether

There were some that had never been to the Ricoh like the 1 year old girl who was wearing a Cov Top with the Words

Let me see my first game in Coventry....

This brought it home perfectly must admit even had a little tear in my eye mind you it was a little dusty:D

percy

There were some that had never been to the Ricoh like the 1 year old girl who was wearing a Cov Top with the Words

Let me see my first game in Coventry....

This brought it home perfectly must admit even had a little tear in my eye mind you it was a little dusty:D

did well to fit all them words on what must have been a very small cov top!!!!!

Evans1883

People like this are the idiots that make me cringe , it's as if you want us to stay a small medium club with a crap fanbase just so dick heads like you can say ...pfft it was there where were you . Like when we played Crewe and there were people here moaning about the attendance being 31 000 , fucking joke . Do you want all the fans to stay at home so you can feel like you are a special supporter that was there in an hour of need , do you want the club to ever progress even if we go back to the Ricoh , I'm guessing if we had an Arab takeover and got to the premier league , you would be angry about the 32000 in the Ricoh every week ....fucking twat

Mr Creosote

At the Ricoh during the last season at least 2000 people didn't show up each game. These were made up from season ticket holders, who on average 1500 didn't show and the rest were comp tickets and corp guests. This over inflated the attendance. The attendance figure is based on tickets issued, not actual people in the stadium, all clubs do this.

So 6000 ish was the real average attendance and were the true CCFC fans.

Many today who marched disappeared when we needed them at the Ricoh, and many more today were just jumping on the bandwagon.

Like I said Fair Weather Supporters...!

hill83

At the Ricoh during the last season at least 2000 people didn't show up each game. These were made up from season ticket holders, who on average 1500 didn't show and the rest were comp tickets and corp guests. This over inflated the attendance. The attendance figure is based on tickets issued, not actual people in the stadium, all clubs do this.

Many today who marched disappeared when we needed them at the Ricoh, and many more today were just jumping on the bandwagon.

See my comment above

kg82

These are facts goddamnit... FACTS. Facts that I just made up

theferret

Good to see you back Mr The Ferret. Where you been hiding?

I gave up on SBT when it occurred to me that most of the people on here are crazy.

I decided to give it another go and the first post I read was from Mr Creosote, so I figure I was probably right all along!

chiefdave

Even if you believe that by your own calculations there were still less people on the march than at the Ricoh every week!

Mr Creosote

People like you lot are too stupid to see the truth. If we were back at the Ricoh tomorrow, after the first few games it would only be a few of us true fans who would turn up week in week out. Rest of you would be posting on sites like this slagging of the Ricoh and reminiscing how great highfield road was...

ajsccfc

I hope Creosote doesn't actually believe what he says, it's better to have some purposely be a twat than to think somebody so thick is of legal driving age.

bigfatronssba

I'll humour you and your paranoia about fiddled attendance stats for a second. So 11k average, minus 2k non attendees equals 6k???

I think you should have used this before posting: http://www.online-calculator.com/. These are great inventions.

Users who are viewing this thread