Fair Play Coventry City Ladies (1 Viewer)

wingy

Well done to the Ladies .

On a related Note ,did I hear correctly that the next England ladies Match Is projected to have a Greater crowd than the Blokes.

They also are going Great guns currently ,given the freedom to play to their strengths by their New Male gaffer ,rather than the restrictive cautious

approach hope Powell Implemented during her last couple of years In tenure.

mds

Bloody hell Wingy, i found that after reading the snooker post, thought they were worty of a mention, thats just getting too deep :)

wingy

Bloody hell Wingy, i found that after reading the snooker post, thought they were worty of a mention, thats just getting too deep :)

It's amazing what you can absorb when listening to the radio all day ,the opinion bit about the change of manager and their resurgence is my own though.

wingy

Did you notice the piece about Labour, like the liberals, talking about Fan representation to the boards of their clubs ,and the power to sack directors .

Followed by the piece where SISU are to Invite two members of the SCG to Quarterly board meetings .

I've been to watch the Ladies twice this season, including the game last Sunday when they beat 3rd placed Blackburn 5-0. Especially impressive as CCLFC had to field a makeshift defence. The quality of their football is a joy to watch and it would be fitting if they won the Premier North title to follow the championship of Premier South last season. If there is any justice, Women's Super League status must surely follow soon.

tim07

Outstanding record in recent years and really do deserve better support from sky blues fans. Can't understand how they regularly attract record attendances wherever they play (1300+ at Notts County) while home attendances are so poor.
Coverage in CovTel seems pretty dismal as well, don't remember seeing any mention of Cov Ladies being the current FA Premier League title holders.
And this in the City that kicked off the London Olympics with a Women's football match broadcast to 140m ? Shame.

Users who are viewing this thread