Transfer Rumour Fadz to Blackburn (5 Viewers)

BUSA

Medical already done at Blackburn this morning & joining them according to a Blackburn fan I know

skyblu3sk

Excellent player for us but was always moving to backup this year. If he wants to play then good luck for the future!

Nick

Administrator
Had some great seasons for us and put his body on the line.

As soon as we went to 4 at the back, it instantly meant we were going to play much further forward.

Hopefully he does well apart from against us.

Wonder if we are getting a fee as they have just sold somebody to Palace for a pretty penny.

gspotgaz

Brilliant player for us - past his best now but a huge factor for our rise past 3-4 years. He deserves regular playing time too so completely understandable.

HadjiChippo

Love Fadz, has been an ever present brick wall for us since getting back to the championship.

I did come away from that Preston game thinking he looked old, and probably not at the level anymore we require to be a starter. No hard feelings with him wanting first team football.

larry_david

What can we say about Kyle McFadzean?!

From his slow start, making 3-4 absolute clangers in the first 2 months to becoming a MONSTER in the league 1 title season, stepping up in the Championship and defying age to improve season on season, adding some goals to his game and stepping in as captain.

He's one of my fav players from the past 5 years (with Kelly) and as a 37 year old (me) he's proven to be an inspiration in what he's done for this club. I drunkenly instagram messaged him two years ago to say he'd helped reignite my love for this club.

It was always going to end at some point and I pray to God there's been no internal bust up, he's good enough for a Championship club still, and I wish him all the best. At his age he needs to play every minute he can because time stands still for no one.

What a player, what a man, what a legend. Kyle Mcfadzean

Bristol sky blue

If he goes, wish him all the best. Very influential in our rise and a very genuine player.

Rovers fans up in arms though - looks like they are selling best academy product for years and getting Fadz in on same day!

HadjiChippo

Fucking hell people on Twitter are a bunch of cunts. You’re just above relegation spots, Could do a lot worse than Fadz short term.

Cheap, experienced and will get you through to the summer to buy a longer term CB you’ve had months to scout.

larry_david

Fucking hell people on Twitter are a bunch of cunts. You’re just above relegation spots, Could do a lot worse than Fadz short term.
I told my Sheff Wed mate he was off to a lower league championship club and he said 'fuck me if we're after that donkey we're in serious shit'

I said a) you're in serious shit anyways ffs and b) he's better than any CB you've got at your cub right now. Fact.
Mind you Fadz is a Blade so i think that's where the comments came from.

Londonccfcfan

If he gos to Blackburn...he's not cup tied either. Not that I think he will get a game vs Newcastle.

Also I think Blackburn been shocking at the back conceded most goals in champuonship. So move makes sense they could do worse. And he's a northerner.

Paul Anthony

No doubt he's been a mighty player for us over these past few years, provided invaluable experience and crucial leadership whenever it's been needed and another one of those pieces of the puzzle as to why we've been able to get to and remain at this level.

I'm sure you'd struggle to find a city fan who wouldn't wish him all the best if he is indeed on his way.

gspotgaz

I told my Sheff Wed mate he was off to a lower league championship club and he said 'fuck me if we're after that donkey we're in serious shit'

I said a) you're in serious shit anyways ffs and b) he's better than any CB you've got at your cub right now. Fact.
Mind you Fadz is a Blade so i think that's where the comments came from.
He’d be Wednesdays best defender by a mile

alexccfc99

Cheap, experienced and will get you through to the summer to buy a longer term CB you’ve had months to scout.
If we are being honest they are a nothing club who won the lottery by virtue of a mega rich benefactor being born down the road from their ground, who bankrolled them to a title in the 90s and have ever since had some sort of entitlement about them

olderskyblue

Blackburn play 4 at the back, interesting to see how much game time he gets there.

Great servant for us though.
my mates a blackburn fan, he says they play 3 at the back and have a few injuries in those positions.

Users who are viewing this thread