Fact (1 Viewer)

Astute

To be honest, the things that I've seen you write I reckon it's you that needs drugs - some strong prescription ones should do the job

A euthinasia for him would put us all out of our misery :whistle:

skybluebeduff

This bullsh1t is from football rumors and the culprit to start this off was a friend of mine who i've just rang up and told him to look on here, he's not even a City fan, he done it to wind some of us lads up from work, just to prove it would no doubt get into the CT, it just goes to show how the internet can spout so much BS and people are gullible to believe it ffs.............. He's a Villa fan so enough said, we've been Punk'd :eek:

Nonleagueherewecome

Henderson was unknown when we signed him, and look how he turned out!

That's the point for me-Henderson was unknown, that's why we were able to get him. This lad has a much higher profile than Henderson had. I'd be amazed if other Premiership clubs hadn't expressed an interest before the window closed, and he could probably have his pick of the Championship. That kinda puts us down the list of likely destinations.

As far as "contacts" go, they do tend to be whilst a manager/coach etc is in place. If all our Chelsea contacts were through Kean, it's safe to say we no longer have any Chelsea contacts. Doesn't mean it won't happen, just means it won't be thanks to the Blackburn manager if it does!

Last edited:

Snozzer

I too would be surprised if we get him. I know AT has had to build a lot of bridges with some premiership managers as they were totally anti their young players playing under Boothroyds 'style' of football.
I don't understand why we asked about the man city keeper, the only thing I can guess at is perhaps Murphys injury is worse than first thought. Will try to find out more.

Snozzer

I don't think Murphys a bad championship keeper to be honest, big boots/gloves to fill coming in after Westwood.

paul1978

I don't think Murphys a bad championship keeper to be honest, big boots/gloves to fill coming in after Westwood.

i wish u can come up with a source that revealed sisu are quiting cov or the hoff making a bid they wont refuse or give out details in the press first!!!

Snozzer

I could come up with that if you like but it wouldn't be true. There's nothing to report, SISU/The Board are actively seeking investors to work with them rather than instead of them.

Snozzer

I think for now, we're all better off trying to support AT and the lads and hopefully enjoying some half decent football.

Wallace

I am not saying we will get him. I am not saying any club in the Championship will get him either. How long ago was it that Henderson was playing in the Championship though? Look where he is playing now. The idea is to get them experience, and if it means going to a championship team to get games then that is where a fair few players will go. Some teams prefer their players to stay in the Prem. Others want them playing elsewhere than the prem. These days I do not think teams loaning players out are allowed to say who they can and can't play against.

You use Henderson as an example of success but how many more can you think of? Loans usually don't work and often spoil the harmony of the dressingroom

shmmeee

You use Henderson as an example of success but how many more can you think of? Loans usually don't work and often spoil the harmony of the dressingroom
Warnock, PVA, numerous examples from clubs that have been promoted. Just because we've had some awful loans doesn't mean they don't work.

Scott 79

surely our facilities are some of the best in the league and we've got a good mix of youth with some experience, i imgine these are things prem clubs would consider amongst others when lending us a player

one thing that might hinder us is the fact that Thorn is an unexperienced manager and i think this might be a big factor if we don'd end up with the prems brightest young talent at the ricoh this season

paul1978

I could come up with that if you like but it wouldn't be true. There's nothing to report, SISU/The Board are actively seeking investors to work with them rather than instead of them.

well dissapointing sisu need to sort themselves out and sell up
im not impressed and so is the rest of the cov fans
anyone who supports sisu at cov needs there head sorting
they are an insult to all cov fans
please come back the hoff.
sisu have been talking and looking for investors for ages now
when will they get the message noone s stupid enough to invest with them

Snozzer

Believe me it was purely previous managers playing style that put Prem managers off loaning us their young players, one manager in particular. AT is slowly putting that right.

Users who are viewing this thread