FACT (1 Viewer)

wince

FACT

SISU were at the tiller for 2 Wembley victories in 13 months. More than all other owners combined in over 125 years.

You better get the paint out and write your SISU IN placard pal!
Now your getting the hang of it ,just leave the sarcastic bit off at the bottom , still a good point though

Adge

Damn! Does that mean I can’t blame SISU for relegation from the Premiership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yep, it certainly does. You also can’t blame them for relegation from the Premier League too!

Reactions: TTG

JimmyHillsbeard

Now your getting the hang of it ,just leave the sarcastic bit off at the bottom , still a good point though
giphy.gif

Parklife!

JAM See

FACT

We won the FA cup with Brian Kilcline as captain.

ccfc1234

Henry the 8th had married and divorced 8 wives before I was born too? Can't see the point the OP is making......

Grendel

Henry the 8th had married and divorced 8 wives before I was born too? Can't see the point the OP is making......

He didn’t actually divorce 8 wives

Alan Dugdales Moustache

'took us over' or 'rescued us'?
They rescued us , then threw us overboard and towed us along by a rope around our neck on the back of a jet ski at full speed.

TTG

Especially that lee Budge character
I hate auto correct
says stuff like Ruben Camera Jordan Monticello
when it's supposed to be Ruben Camera and Jordan Monticello

christonabike

He didn’t actually divorce 8 wives
He had 5 wives the c**t. I think!
Smashed all the lovely catholic churches to the ground and was the first chairman of Rangers. Now that Rangers are shyte it’s poetic justice.
(They have been shyte for years but used to own their own ground just like us!)

letsallsingtogether

He had 5 wives the c**t. I think!
Smashed all the lovely catholic churches to the ground and was the first chairman of Rangers. Now that Rangers are shyte it’s poetic justice.
(They have been shyte for years but used to own their own ground just like us!)
Wasnt all bad then.
;)

oucho

Rather impressed I must admit. Citing Henry the 8th rhymes to keep it alive is dedication, didn’t see that coming at the start of the thread.

Again, it's the close season, what did you expect? People have got to fill their time in some way or other....

wince

The point of the OP was to post facts that are know to be true as opposed peoples entrenched opinion's but as usual the thread gets hijacked by people who in there own head think they are really, really really funny, so back to the OP , Its the first of June and we cannot by a ticket or a top or a scarf so we have no revenue streams, fact, and for balance the council were talking to wasps behind everyone's back fact

Gazolba

Divorced, Beheaded, Died, Divorced, Beheaded, Survived.

One of very few things I took away from school.

Edit: FACT. Forgot the FACT.
That was in 1066 wasn't it?

Grendel

The point of the OP was to post facts that are know to be true as opposed peoples entrenched opinion's but as usual the thread gets hijacked by people who in there own head think they are really, really really funny, so back to the OP , Its the first of June and we cannot by a ticket or a top or a scarf so we have no revenue streams, fact, and for balance the council were talking to wasps behind everyone's back fact

We clearly have a revenue stream as we’ve signed players and we paying the wage bill

Tommo1993

Turned the air a bit blue... :emoji_eyes:

TTG

You dont need to put edit:
FACT

AStonesThrow

Banter is not to be mistaken for hijacking a thread thinking we're really, really, really funny. Although we are.

FACT

"Wince - make a slight involuntary grimace or shrinking movement of the body out of pain or distress."
Sounds about right, some right Walter Softys out there. Lighten up man, have some fun

Users who are viewing this thread