Facebook (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Shit isn't it?

The older i get the more it annoys me

The recent fad of every woman during lockdown becoming some sort of glorified Avon rep selling rip off perfume is a good one. How they make a profit flogging moisturiser to each other I don't know

The 'recommendations' thing also. 'Can anyone tell me where the nearest Londis is?' or 'When do the schools go back?' GOOGLE IT

and also, this sharing shit. You'll see Dierdre in Oldham's lost her cat, yet fucking Sandra from Coundon's like 'SHARED CV6 HUNXXX'

Pathetic. I've migrated to twitter now due to this shite. Anyone else sacked Facebook off recently?

LastGarrison

Sacked it off about a year ago. It’s shit and full of either racist dickheads from school or advert after advert.

Definitely recommend coming off it for a bit.

chiefdave

Only really keep it for the bands I follow and music groups I'm in. The number of adverts have gone through the roof recently though which is making it virtually unusable. All people want is to see their time line and see it order, shouldn't be that difficult.
The recent fad of every woman during lockdown becoming some sort of glorified Avon rep selling rip off perfume is a good one. How they make a profit flogging moisturiser to each other I don't know
How are these not classed as pyramid schemes?

shmmeee

Only really keep it for the bands I follow and music groups I'm in. The number of adverts have gone through the roof recently though which is making it virtually unusable. All people want is to see their time line and see it order, shouldn't be that difficult.

How are these not classed as pyramid schemes?

They are all MLMs. Like Avon and Ann Summers though we seem to be fine with ripping off desperate poor people in this country (cue someone telling me how their Mum paid her way through Uni with Avon)

Jamiepwns

I only really used it for the fan's forum, then got booted out last season for saying McCallum had been shit since we sold him. So I rarely go on it any more.

skyblue1991

Came off Facebook a year ago, however left Facebook Messenger on. Don't have Twitter or Instagram. Never looked back!

If people want to contact me they can give me a call/text/WhatsApp/FB Message

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

xcraigx

I deleted all my contacts off of it a few months ago and only use it for some local news groups now as it's always good to know what the routine large police gatherings are for.

LastGarrison

I don’t have it but the wife does, the most bizarre thing is watching all the Bill Gates chip hating anti-vaccine 5G conspiracy wankers checking into every single place they go without a single drop of irony.
Whilst paying with Apple Pay on their iPhones.

One thing that the pandemic has shown is that we live amongst a lot of paranoid people.

Otis

Shit isn't it?

The older i get the more it annoys me

The 'recommendations' thing also. 'Can anyone tell me where the nearest Londis is?' or 'When do the schools go back?' GOOGLE IT

and also, this sharing shit. You'll see Dierdre in Oldham's lost her cat, yet fucking Sandra from Coundon's like 'SHARED CV6 HUNXXX'

Pathetic. I've migrated to twitter now due to this shite. Anyone else sacked Facebook off recently?
The most worrying part of your post is that you somehow think Twitter may be better.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Most of my kids have blocked me on Facebook. (Load of pussy snowflakes!) I use it to piss people off. Works great! Especially when I take the piss out of people that think they're better than everyone else! 😂 😂 😂

Users who are viewing this thread