FA Cup (5 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Non league ground, somewhere nice that can accommodate several thousand away fans please (Notts County anyone?). Worst draw - Fleetwood away (just no!)

CanadianCCFC

I wonder if they fixed this draw like they did with the league cup. Probably not yet as the prem teams aren’t in it.

chiefdave

Meh. At least its not going to be a stupidly low attendance at St Andrews. Maybe an outside chance of being on TV, how many games get shown?

oucho

Anyone else prefer it when the cup draw was on a Sunday early evening?

And on a proper football show like Grandstand not the One Show (Blue Peter for simple adults) like the FA Cup has been in recent years....

Grendel

Of course it’s a crap draw. Don’t know what people were expecting.

Ay least it’s not at St. Andrews so you should be happy

chiefdave

That's the most entertaining draw on TV since Rod Stewart did the Scottish Cup pissed out of his skull.

Sky Blue Harry H

Frank Nouble and Ben Stevenson await ! (although Ben Stevenson was only on the bench at home to Morecambe on Saturday!)

Tommo1993

Ay least it’s not at St. Andrews so you should be happy

giphy.gif

Garryb80

Anyone else prefer it when the cup draw was on a Sunday early evening?

And on a proper football show like Grandstand not the One Show (Blue Peter for simple adults) like the FA Cup has been in recent years....
It wasn't on the one show tonight tho....

skyblue1991

TV ties:

Dulwich Hamlet v Carlisle
Chippenham v Northampton
Hayes and Yeading/Poole v Oxford
Potters Bar/Barnet v Fleetwood

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

The Reverend Skyblue

Nice little trip for us who live in the wilderness that is East Anglia.Just an hour down the road, so quite happy, though the coldest I have ever been watching football was when we played them away on a Tuesday evening a couple of seasons ago in league two. Bloody freezing with a constant drizzle all game.

Users who are viewing this thread