Fa Cup tonight (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

Thought Szmodics was a real handful and due to current ownership will probably be on the market soon!
He was, got himself into some Great positions and gave the Newcastle defence a real hard time ‘but when I say Blackburn were a bit wasteful in front of goal…..I mean him really, a little more clinical and he could have had a hat trick.

fernandopartridge

He was, got himself into some Great positions and gave the Newcastle defence a real hard time ‘but when I say Blackburn were a bit wasteful in front of goal…..I mean him really, a little more clinical and he could have had a hat trick.
I thought he was a bit too eager, definitely putting himself in the shop window. I don't think he's got the quality to play at a higher level though.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Essexrobbie

Every one will want us and automatically be planning for Wembley if our number comes up. This will be our advantage because they will under estimate us at the start, the way Ipswich did with maidstone.

skybluegod

The ref was shocking, imo! I’d be fuming if I was a Blackburn fan……..
😩🤨

Was a poor game and from my brief encounters with Jarred he will be disappointed at certain calls (especially the handball). But he's actually a good referee. And believe he's under quite big consideration for the Final.

Brylowes

Was a poor game and from my brief encounters with Jarred he will be disappointed at certain calls (especially the handball). But he's actually a good referee. And believe he's under quite big consideration for the Final.
As a neutral I thought it was a cracking match.

HadjiChippo

I’d love to get Man Utd next round as a big tie that’s a realistic win, but don’t think they’ll make it past Forest

shit didn’t realise it’d happened

covcity4life

We always get shit draws. Ah well. Hope we give it a go. A lame 2-0 where we go out like a damp squib would be worst of all worlds
Well tbf we got 3 favourable draws here

Just annoyed as will lose. Prob without laying finger on them. And it's not exciting

That said....you never know

Got now time to focus on wba

352 needs to make us solid as fuck to give us a chance in league and cup

HadjiChippo

We always get shit draws. Ah well. Hope we give it a go. A lame 2-0 where we go out like a damp squib would be worst of all worlds
I’m holding back from complaining too much as we’ve had favourable draws the whole way through so far (including the best possible draw last round)

Looking at it as a winnable game. The champ vs Prem ties have been tight.

HadjiChippo

Fucking hell Chelsea losing, Poch really is allergic to trophies in England. First losing to Liverpools youngsters and now potentially heading out to Leeds

Paul Anthony

Been all Southampton for the first five minutes, could have had a couple of goals already. Liverpool looking shaky.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Wolves should have had a stonewall penalty . Brighton backpass the wolves player got it first and he was taken out by the keeper.
BBC commentators say the keeper got the ball first, even on the slow mo replay.
They haven't a clue

Warwickhunt

Watching Forest v Man Ure and its rubbish we could have had a decent chance against any of these two😃

Users who are viewing this thread