Fa cup tickets (12 Viewers)

SBbucks

@SBbucks my ticket has arrived. How do I fold it to fit my Apple Wallet?

Thank god for that. I have been worrying myself silly in case your ticket didn’t arrive on time. What are you going to stress about between now and Sunday? Train and tube strikes? Motorway closures? Wallet app being closed down? Nuclear war? Anything could happen.

mmttww

How do I fold it to fit my Apple Wallet?

confused austin powers GIF

MalcSB

Thank god for that. I have been worrying myself silly in case your ticket didn’t arrive on time. What are you going to stress about between now and Sunday? Train and tube strikes? Motorway closures? Wallet app being closed down? Nuclear war? Anything could happen.
Well, I am a bit concerned my ticket is in the Red zone, I had been hoping to sit with fellow city supporters. I will just have to sit on my hands when we score the winner in the 99th minute,

Last edited:

hamertime

slowly going

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 18-35-17 Event Information Screen - eTickets.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 18-35-17 Event Information Screen - eTickets.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 18-34-48 Event Information Screen - eTickets.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 18-34-48 Event Information Screen - eTickets.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 86

bigfatronssba

To be within 500 of selling out with the level of restrictions in place is really good going. Well done SBA.

At least we know it will be all city fans and not plastic Mancs that have blagged a ticket. Not unless some City scab has got some for a Man U supporting mate anyway

Bosworth Blue

To be within 500 of selling out with the level of restrictions in place is really good going. Well done SBA.

At least we know it will be all city fans and not plastic Mancs that have blagged a ticket. Not unless some City scab has got some for a Man U supporting mate anyway

The club willingly sold tickets to Manchester United fans

djr8369

x should be 5, although if the drawing is 'to scale' then at least one of the other two other sides are incorrectly labelled (as the side labelled '4cm is actually twice as long as that labelled 3 cm).
They aren’t to scale as questions tend to be reused with different numbers. Plus, if it was to scale, you could measure the labeled sides and use ratios to work out the unlabelled side, rather than trigonometry.

Users who are viewing this thread